MRP hide organization when on duty

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

devin gepes

Monolith Newcomer
Jul 15, 2018
Description of suggestion: when on duty for any job the organization you are in is hidden above your head
Reason why it should be added
: this feature or something along the lines of this should be added for what I think to be better for roleplaying, for example, someone is arresting someone in their org they will get smashed for it if this person sees they are in the same org and guilt trap them into releasing them or giving guns back and so on I have seen it happen countless amounts of times. I believe this could benefit the roleplaying of jobs a lot especially PD the only reason this would make no difference is if you know everyone's names in the organization
Related content:N/A

Reactions: Airless

nick.

Suspended
Suspended
Sep 29, 2019
+support
Im pretty sure this is on the Trello, or this has been suggested before.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
+support

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016