kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: edgy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kman Edgy

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @HockeyExpert30

Reason for Report We had a passive participant in the bank raid we were doing, giving us coms from the car dealership, he was also driving around the back to the garage and fire escape to see if they were coming in from those areas as well. But Hockeyexpert obviously showed up late and doesn't understand that the raid must have happened before he watched because Glendal was giving us callouts since the start of the raid. But he decided to delete cars that Glendal had, give Glendal a punishments for helping us in the raid, I just wanna see him learn the rule he clearly does not understand, Also he deleted his car that he left for us in the back of garage while we were about to drive away, and almost ruined the whole raid.
Time of Occurrence: 11:00 PM
Evidence to support your claim:
4.1.3] Robbing
  1. You may not rob the bank with more than 8 people in total; at any given time - regardless if they are outside or inside the building. This excludes hostages.
    1. Active participants need to stay within property bounds of the property that's being robbed and may engage in combat.
    2. Passive participants (such as informants) may stay outside the property that's being robbed but may not engage in combat.
    3. Both, active and passive participants, count to the maximum amount of robbers
pms
pms
glendal being in the area when the raid started this is when we placed the drills and were getting the civs out the bank and glendal was on the radio from the outside asking when it started because you can not hear the drill sounds from the outside the bank
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horrendous @uiceheid @RaeLeFleur
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have literally never had a bank raid where staff just say ohhh getaway drivers aren't a thing anymore. This is just another case of staff just randomly changing the rules so they can punish players. When he decided to delete Glendals car and interrupt RP, which as a Senior Admin he should clearly know not to do, it nearly cost us the whole raid. We have literally had staff before act as getaway drivers.

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It is sad to see a senior admin disregard roleplay so much. The fact that Hockey deleted glenns car mid-raid, mid-GUNFIGHT, I must say, is insane. We weren't just chilling when he deleted it, we were using it as cover. I almost died due to the matter, and we barely made it out after that. If hockey did not know glenn was there the entire time maybe he shouldn't have deleted the car, maybe he should have either asked, or just waited to sort the situation AFTERWARDS. He could have just as easily brought us after to sort it out. This decision making isn't what I'd picture as a senior admin. Maybe I'm wrong, but this does not look good for someone who is supposed to be an idol to lower staff. I know moderators who would have handled this better.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing this report, it is clear that Hockey was at fault here. The rules do not force passive participants to stay within a specific area, during a bank raid. However, it is important to keep in mind such participants may never engage in combat and still count to the total number of robbers, according to the rule quoted in the first post.

With that said, I explained to Hockey that no rulebreak was committed and he fully understands this now, hence this will not happen in the future. Furthermore, according to him, the bank raid was still successful and you received the money from the drop-off point. Otherwise, it would have been voided and you would be eligible for a refund (in case the raid was lost due to staff interference).

Staff members are instructed to only intervene in ongoing roleplay situations if it is really necessary and if they see a rule being broken. In this case, according to Hockey, he removed the vehicle in order not to void the whole raid, since he believed the driver of the vehicle was breaking rules at the time (he was warned before about the situation as well). If the driver would have been at fault, Hockey's actions would have been valid. Since he wasn't, this should not have happened. Regardless, he will be more careful in the future when intervening in ongoing roleplay situations.

We apologize for any incovenience this may have caused.
Staff report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.