Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:124400188

Date and time of loss: 6/23 2019 12:20 AM
What happened: So I was SWAT and got a honeybadger from the daily reward but then was killed due to a glitch where I got out of a car and was in critical condition from getting out of the car into a fence. The medics revived me and I had a honeybadger on me. They got it and when I got up from being stabilized by the medics, they gave it back, but since I was still police I confiscated it and couldn’t pick it up. I then was going with the medic intern to get it out of the evidence locker since he dropped it but was fired cause I was driving an ambulance to the pd and then my internet crashed and I lagged out of the game. Im currently typing this from my phone with cellular data.

What do you need refunded: Honeybadger
Evidence: I dont have a recording or screenshot of it but it could be in the logs of me confiscating it and the medic dropping it. All I want back is the honeybadger Im so devastated right now

@Vexum saw me die due to the fence so he could support it, but I have no evidence. I cant even make this shit up cause its to fucking crazy. All I ask for it back.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted after thorough review and conversation with those involved.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.