Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I was wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to decorate my room, and if you could send a pic of your room for ideas. I life in a fairly large house, so I have a separate room for my bedroom (I hardly spend any time in here and only sleep here, so there's nothing but a bed and wardrobes in my bedroom), but I also have my own separate room where I study and play videogames e.t.c., which more closely resembles what people normally do in their bedroom. My separate room is looking a bit bare at the moment, and I was wondering what I could do to liven it up a little, as xmas is coming up so I could hopefully buy some stuff for it. Attached is a picture of my room, from 2 different angles.
Room 1.jpgroom 2.jpg

On the first picture, I already have stuff to decorate the strip of wall where my CA plate is, coz I already have a bunch of other plates to put there. The decorations I currently have are a plant (that I moved to another room temporarily), a US flag, a Football pennant, a table flag, and 4 licence plates, and an LED light strip that goes from my computer to the cabinets that aren't shown in the picture. The main thing I wanna put is on the bare wall on, that's in my second picture (The wall is bigger than it looks, it's just a weird camera angle). Initially I was gonna put an American flag horizontally in that space, but, as I already have one, I moved it to my bedroom instead. I was thinking of putting a neon light strip of an American themed thing (either a route 66 sign or a flag or a shape of Texas), but when I was looking online they were all like $80 or higher, which is too expensive for me.
So I guess my question is do you think I should add to my room, and if you could send links to purchase them, and if you know where to get cheaper neon lights from. I would like the theme of my room to be American, and can include some Baseball/Football/Basketball/Hockey stuff. Also, if you guys could post a pic of your room maybe I could draw some inspiration from that.
Thanks guys

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My room: A bed, A couch and a desk with my PC and Xbox... I think I need some inspiration as well