Glaz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How long does it take to get level 52 chem when you have vip and is lsd the only way to level up chem

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not sure what you meant by VIP, but there isn't really a set time. It depends whether or not you have boosters active when you do it and yes LSD is the only way to level it up.

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

with premium all exp earned is doubled I do believe. also pay checks are 50% more. ex. if you got a 100$ paycheck with premium it would be 150$. also all the shop prices are cheaper with premium.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

honestly if you grind lsd for 1 whole day without any interuptions you would probably come very close or right at 52

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

With premium and no boosters active it could take some time depending on how much you get raided, by players and police alike, and if you are able to win said raids. If you defend your base well and play it safe by doing small batches of lsd at any given time, it could take you less than a week to get to 52, but even then you may be disappointed with the amount of coke you get per batch at lower chem levels. A lot of people stress about getting to 52 chem and starting coke as quickly as possible, but it may be more important to first make sure you have a solid bank of primaries, kev, meds, ammo, defense props, etc before beginning the incredibly risky grind, because it doesn't stop at 52, it continues for some time with coke.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

the easiest way to keep all of your coke supplies and win raids is to join one of the best orgs

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Without any boosters around 600 batches without premium and 300 with it I'm pretty sure. I don't remember exactly but it's around that.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you do t have premium but you put it as your main focus I say within a week

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Premium isn't hard to buy if he will grind lsd. He can make that money in 1 day and then just buy premium.