How many hours a day do you play on the server

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

gm1003 ツ

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Police Training
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
You guys make it sound like I don’t have no life :(
When I don't have anything to do like school or going out I put like 8 hours or some crazy number lol

Reactions: iShye

mak

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Aug 7, 2019
I mean, it's diffrent from time to time. But normally I'm on for hours and hours. It can be from 2 hours to even 12+ hours. And this also really depends if I have some other things to do of course.

Asiandiskool

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 7, 2020
New York
Hmm. Depends. Friday and weekends easily can reach 6-8 hours.
Weekdays the MAX i can play because of work is 7, but its usually 3 weekdays.

iShye

Monolith Rookie
Jun 13, 2017
steamcommunity.com
I mean, it's diffrent from time to time. But normally I'm on for hours and hours. It can be from 2 hours to even 12+ hours. And this also really depends if I have some other things to do of course.
I tend to put less hours on if I’m just playing by myself

Reactions: mak

A Sack O' Salt

Media Creator
Media Creator
Dec 10, 2017
Back when I was staff? 16-20 hours on some days.... usually an easy 8 at least on weekends and most of the time school nights. Usually just sit and wait for reports while watching hulu haha
Now? 4-5 hours a day

Spageti

Monolith Pleb
Jun 4, 2019
Too much. Definitely all 1000+ hours I have are on monolith. Great server glad I was introduced to it.

Spageti

Monolith Pleb
Jun 4, 2019
I play ab 9-10 hours of mono a day I have no life

Reactions: ammeo and iShye

BoKe

Monolith Grinder
Jun 9, 2018
Since this entire covid-19 I’ve been playing all day because it’s be poppin with all these frags.

Credence

Monolith Grinder
Sep 23, 2019
Depends, recently not as much as I don't really have people to hang around with on the server anymore so it's just me by myself so don't really get on much. Maybe 2-3 hours a day

Reactions: ammeo