Rhapsody

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is some bit of information I couldn't readily find, so I was wondering if anyone on here potentially had the answer. Here's some clarification;

I want to know how much EXP is needed between each level in a specific profession. For example, in Farming, how much EXP is needed from level 1 to 2, or 35 to 36? How much does the needed EXP increase per level?

I know this is totally pedantic, but I have some ideas for guides if I can get those specific numbers.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This is what I'll say, and what I have always said. It really doesn't matter whether or not you know how much EXP you need if you're going to get the level anyway regardless.

For example, if I am level 30 and I ask how long is it going to take to get to level 35. Well, let's also say that I know the answer, it's going to take me 60 minutes of farming in order to reach my desired level, so I farm for 60 minutes and reach the level I wanted, task complete right?

Well, let's say I didn't know. I am level 30 and I wanna get to 35, so I farm until I get to that level and what do you know? It took me 60 minutes to get there! It's the exact same whether or not you know it, it's just people's mindset of getting to their goal and them wanting to take the least/shortest time possible to get there (By either time constraints or pure laziness) or they want the satisfaction of their efforts and they want to know the length to feel satisfied.

You can make the argument that "Oh, I need to know cause I can only be on for X amount of time today". Well, let's say you can only be on for 30 minutes, knowing it will take 60 you take 30 minutes to get you to level 32-33 and you leave and come back later to finish the rest of the time. Well, you are still going to get to that time even if you didn't know it, as I said they just don't want to take time and wanna know if it is going to take a long time and if it is they might procrastinate, so in a way having a guide is counter-intuitive as it now makes it seem like the server is grindy.

TL.DR: It doesn't matter, just play it like an RP server and farm if you have the free time. If you have a table showing how long it is going to take then it makes it seem like the server is just extra grindy which it is/isn't depending on how you see it because at the end of the day it is just an RP server.

Rhapsody

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is what I'll say, and what I have always said. It really doesn't matter whether or not you know how much EXP you need if you're going to get the level anyway regardless.

For example, if I am level 30 and I ask how long is it going to take to get to level 35. Well, let's also say that I know the answer, it's going to take me 60 minutes of farming in order to reach my desired level, so I farm for 60 minutes and reach the level I wanted, task complete right?

Well, let's say I didn't know. I am level 30 and I wanna get to 35, so I farm until I get to that level and what do you know? It took me 60 minutes to get there! It's the exact same whether or not you know it is just people's mindset of getting to their goal and them wanting to take the least/shortest time possible to get there (By either time constraints or pure laziness) or they want the satisfaction of their efforts and they want to know the length to feel satisfied.

You can make the argument that "Oh, I need to know cause I can only be on for X amount of time today". Well, let's say you can only be on for 30 minutes, knowing it will take 60 you take 30 minutes to get you to level 32-33 and you leave and come back later to finish the rest of the time. Well, you are still going to get to that time even if you didn't know it, as I said they just don't want to take time and wanna know if it is going to take a long time and if it is they might procrastinate, so in a way having a guide is counter-intuitive as it now makes it seem like the server is grindy which it is now.

TL.DR: It doesn't matter, just play it like an RP server and farm if you have the free time. If you have a table showing how long it is going to take then it makes it seem like the server is just extra grindy which it is/isn't depending on how you see it because at the end of the day it is just an RP server.

Mainly what I'm going for is an optimization-style guide where it shows (using farming as an example) how much money you need to spend/how many seeds you need of a particular type until you unlock the next one. This way, you're spending more time farming relevant seeds and not buying more than you need. I'll admit it's a micro-optimization type thing, but I feel like it'd be useful.