- Nov 29, 2016
How to become staff!
The staff of a community makes all the difference. We're determined to go above and beyond to find and attract the best people out there. In fact, we really can't get enough of them - literally! Our philosophy is the more the merrier - granted that each staff member has a good judgement, is disciplined, mature and active.
Before you decide to apply for staff, it's important that you evaluate if you truly have the will and passion for the job. We're looking for staff members who find their drive in contributing to our community, achieving impressive results alongside us, and gaining a unique professional experience.
Below are some key attributes that we seek in all our staff members:
- Activity / Dedication
- Good behaviour (as a staff member, you set the example - be a role model!)
Minimum Staff Format:
Steam Profile Link:
Discord tag (ex. DiscordName#1111):
Did you review the Staff Requirements, and also ensure your application is free of grammar and spelling errors, and meets the minimum requirements expected in terms of length?(Fill in Yes after this question if you did so):
Why do you want to become staff:
Why should we select you:
- Must have been active on server for at least two weeks
- Must be active within the community (active on; server and preferably forums & Discord)
- Must not have any recent (1 month) bans on record, unless it was a misunderstanding which the staff member in question can confirm.
- Must disclose any recent (1 month) warning points received in the application.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of the rules to an extent to where they can enforce them with confidence.
- Must have your Steam profile publicly viewable / not in private-mode.
- Your application should be professional, and free of any spelling or grammar errors. Please ensure you put more than just two sentences into your application. That being said, a paragraph or so would be a sufficient example of detail we look for.
- Minimum age of 14 to apply.
Last edited by a moderator: