How To Fix Mining Chunk Inventory Icons

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

TalentAmpe

Banned
Banned
May 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a small tip for anyone who is annoyed at seeing all the chunks in your inventory as stone chunks. You can go from looking like that, to looking like this:
To do this, all you need to do is save the following attached images (keep the same names) and place them into the file path below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\nsicon\monolithrp

Enjoy!

Attachments

RX55927R11DEZ

Banned
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Hello everyone, I have a small tip for anyone who is annoyed at seeing all the chunks in your inventory as stone chunks. You can go from looking like that, to looking like this:
To do this, all you need to do is save the following attached images (keep the same names) and place them into the file path below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\nsicon\monolithrp

Enjoy!
that's hot

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
This would be extremely useful for people that mine a lot. Well done!

Tristan

Monolith Pleb
Dec 27, 2018
Excellent contribution! I've been informed that this is the intended behavior but something is wrong with the icon generation for them. The devs will work on fixing it, but this is great in the meantime.