How to remove all addons and re-subscribe.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Rondell

Media Creator
Media Creator
Aug 2, 2018
The Rose Garden
Pretty much, it seems not lot of people knows how to do this, and seems some people have problems with the addons time to time, so I thought I'd make a video, that shows pretty much what I do to fix my problems, and it always works for me when doing this for most of the problems I encounter most of the times..

I'm pretty much showing how to remove all your addons, and subscribing only to Monolith Addons, so if there's any you wanna keep, then I probably don't recommend this, or just go through and pick what you wanna keep and remove the rest, whatever you wanna do..

For content pack, here's the link to it. > https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932041100

Reactions: gm1003