Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyka Blyat

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So if you cant see any of your hud after you log into the server, go into steam, right click garrysmod, browse local files, go to Garrysmod - garrysmod (check in the top line to see if your already there, if you are then great) then scroll down to CL or sometimes it can be cl.db and drag it to a different folder, this should fix the whole problem in the entirety. I Had this problem for a while and @PMX and I just figured out how to fix it, dont delete the file just in case though, just keep it in a separate folder for now.

Last edited:

Cyka Blyat

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you guys need a video i could make one later

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So if you cant see any of your hud after you log into the server, go into steam, right click garrysmod, browse local files, go to Garrysmod - garrysmod (check in the top line to see if your already there, if you are then great) then scroll down to CL or sometimes it can be cl.db and drag it to a different folder, this should fix the whole problem in the entirety. I Had this problem for a while and @PMX and I just figured out how to fix it, dont delete the file just in case though, just keep it in a separate folder for now.
You're a life changer. You just solved months of problems and the hud problem I had for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.