LV

Your Steam Name: Huddy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129970621
Your Character Name: Huddy White

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ELIASS

Ban Reason: LTADT, LTAP
Time of Occurrence: Last night around 4am
Relevant Evidence: Okay so last night i arrest a man who said i false code reded him when i dont think i did but i might have then Eliass took the sit and ended it with a verbal warning for me so i went off running around doing what ever and then i was running and i just got ran over for no reason at this time i was very tired of just getting rdmed at it was also 4 am and i had to get off but i got ran over and i got rly mad i just left i disconected and went to bed i am really sorry about LTADT But u can say it was really late and i havent had any sleep yes i broke that rule and i should not have i am truly sorry about that but please dont let me just sit here doing nothing until tommorow its winter break and this is the only server i have been playing on. But i do not get how i LTAPed i was told the sit was over so im pretty sure im allowed to log idk maybe not but im sorry if i did that.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody

k y l e

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

To clarify the situation a bit more, you got killed by my friend because you arrested me and because you arrested him beforehand.

Huddy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

a bit more, you go
Oh im truly sorry i did not know that i thought i just got rdmed cause that was happening alot that night so when i died i just quit

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is litterally the same case of ban that i had yesterday the main issie of this is that you justleft while being dead without letting staff know that you where going to leave. in my POV an that of the player it looks like you left to avoid you timer

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

but ill be so nice to unban you if you are still banned

Accepted

Loccked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.