LV

Your Steam Name:Huddy
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:129970621
Your Character Name:Huddy White

Ban Length: 1 month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Console

Ban Reason:Ban Evading
Time of Occurrence:Last week
Relevant Evidence:eek:kay im sorry that i lied in my original appeal and i should not have lied but i thought it was really my only chance of getting unbanned.i got banned because i got banned on my main or 2 days yes i was just gonna wait it out so i switched to my other account to play on a diffrent server where i have all my money on it so i got off that account and switched accounts then i forgot that i was on that account and clicked onto the server i joined and then got banned perma banned so i decided to make an appeal and i lied in it because though it was the only way for me to get unbanned at the point so i made my appeal it got denied and i msged a different admin telling him the truth and he said i was gonna have to stay banned since i lied then later that day i logged into my account that was not perma banned and i was unbanned so i played almost that whole day until the admin i was talking to told me that i wasent suppose to be unbanned and banned me for 1 month and told me i could appeal later on so here i am.Also im really am sorry that i lied i should not have lied and i see that it was wrong and i learned my lesson and all i wanna do is play on this amazing server and i promise i will never lie about anything in the server again im really sorry and i learned my lesson.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban has been lowered to 1 week starting today.
Take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.