Your Steam Name: HunterWho
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88754121
Your Character Name: N/A

Which Admin blacklisted you:
@Stuvi

What were you blacklisted from:
Discord messages and voice chat.

Blacklist Reason:
Continuing a conversation after asked to stop.

Time of Occurrence:

Oct. 5th, 3:50 pm (US Central Time)

Relevant Evidence:
I set up an Imgur album presenting what happened and my side.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@Valentino Meid
@DangerZone640

Other Notes:

I'm aware that I can't really do anything about this, as Stuvi has already blatantly stated that he's not going to be unmuting me. However, I was told I was allowed to make a forum post in this section so that's what I've done. Hopefully, I'll be able to come to some kind of settlement with the situation. I enjoy talking to people on the discord so It sucks that this had to happen, but it is what it is.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I personally didn't care what he said, in fact, I thought it was sorta true. The reason why was it was a simple use of figurative language that was barely even vulgar. However, you did continue the conversation long after Valentino told you to quit it who is an Administrator, it was until @Stuvi showed himself when you started to calm down but you continued. All in all, if you can look back at those images and take a second to reflect on what everyone was saying then, I feel as you should be unmuted.
I have been muted Multiple Times in the discord server even as a mentor I am still warned. If you had just taken what I had told you and applied it to how you were talking we wouldn't be here. Here are a few things I'd like to point out to you for future reference:
1538780068535.png
I tried to give you multiple heads-ups that you were going to get muted, I thought after I said "It will go on your record" You would've taken the hint to stop it but you kept going...
1538780554798.png
Basically everyone knows that staff go through your history and you were making it worse at the time as I knew you were planning on trying to get it. You need to be more careful with what you say as something I wouldn't really care about staff would take a lot harsher.
1538780673131.png
All in all, just listen to when staff are telling you to put it off, no matter how stupid or retarded it may seem to you just put off the conversation, it really isn't that hard. I tried to steer the conversation multiple times to try and avoid you getting muted.
All you have to do is listen to what they tell you and you can be just fine on the discord server.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You're still trying to play the "I'm innocent as I could have worded it worse"-card. You do not see the issue in the conversation you started, claiming Dangerzone "got a firm rod up your butt right now.". Stating "your opinion", or whatever you want to call this, is violating rule 3 of our Community Rules
Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
No matter how you word it, it can be seen, and was seen by other people, as a attack directed towards Dangerzone.

Here's the chatlogs:
2018-10-06_03-05-59.png

"Not gonna lie." to make your statement clear and that you mean it. Doesn't make it less "non-offensive" as you would say.

---

SuperHeavy and Valentino stating that it in no way "okay" to raise such an opinion publicly.
2018-10-06_03-06-18.png

---

Balestine also stepping in, stating not to start bullying.
2018-10-06_03-10-46.png

Now, tell me that you have not violated our community rules after this. In addition to that there's this nice part:
2018-10-06_03-10-26.png

---

I have in no way any intention of unmuting you at this very time. All this shows how immature you are and that your behaviour towards community members is not tolerated.

Just leaving this here aswell:
Discord_2018-10-05_22-29-48.png

But hey - You have done nothing wrong at all, we're just overreacting to something dumb.
Discord_2018-10-06_03-17-10.png

hunterwho43

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You're still trying to play the "I'm innocent as I could have worded it worse"-card. You do not see the issue in the conversation you started, claiming Dangerzone "got a firm rod up your butt right now.". Stating "your opinion", or whatever you want to call this, is violating rule 3 of our Community Rules

No matter how you word it, it can be seen, and was seen by other people, as a attack directed towards Dangerzone.

Here's the chatlogs:
View attachment 4432

"Not gonna lie." to make your statement clear and that you mean it. Doesn't make it less "non-offensive" as you would say.

---

SuperHeavy and Valentino stating that it in no way "okay" to raise such an opinion publicly.
View attachment 4433

---

Balestine also stepping in, stating not to start bullying.
View attachment 4435

Now, tell me that you have not violated our community rules after this. In addition to that there's this nice part:
View attachment 4436

---

I have in no way any intention of unmuting you at this very time. All this shows how immature you are and that your behaviour towards community members is not tolerated.

Just leaving this here aswell:
View attachment 4437

But hey - You have done nothing wrong at all, we're just overreacting to something dumb.
View attachment 4438
The 'as well as yourself' was not directed at DangerZone, it was just accidental that message was posted immediately after what he had said, throwing it off of context. I was saying Valentino also had a stick up his ass, although I could see how that would get misinterpereted.

I never attacked or harassed DangerZone. I brought it to his attention that he was not acting the way he should've about what I perceived to be a harmless meme post. No hatred or negative intent was thrown towards him, in fact I explicitly asked him in a DM if we were chill and that he didnt feel attacked.

Going as far as to say I was bullying DangerZone is also an extreme exaggeration.

I can hardly say I've been immature about this. Was the post I made dumb? Sure. Did I verbally assault anyone? Hell no. All of this was blown out of proportion, and I'm labeled the bad guy and the bully. I do apologize about continuing the conversation after I had been asked the move on, and I'm fine with taking fault for that. However, the only message that I SENT after I was told to stop was me asking you if I could speak in DMs with you about what had happened, as to keep it out of public chat. I feel that's hardly something to warrant a permanent mute over.

You seemed to disregard anything about the DM discussion we had, but I get thats not all that relevant to the appeal. I did want to mention however, that speaking down to me when I was trying to have a normal discussion with you was pretty rude.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Look I don't think you understand this. If we allow you to do this other people will do this as well and now luckily dangerzone was okay with it but someone else might not be and then if we punish said person they are gonna yell "This other person also said this and no staff did anything." One more thing
I was saying Valentino also had a stick up his ass, although I could see how that would get misinterpereted.
that is blatant staff disrespect as I am not okay with you saying that to me.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You will serve your punishment as Stuvi mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.