Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so i have been told conflicting information by staff about what happens when my premium ends so will i keep my cars that are premium and still be able to use them same with clothes and cosmetics like vapes?

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes.

But all the storage space that is premium will be gone, meaning you won't have access to it unless you pay for prem again.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes.

But all the storage space that is premium will be gone, meaning you won't have access to it unless you pay for prem again.
im not sure what you mean by that could you elaborate

Rhapsody

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

im not sure what you mean by that could you elaborate

Premium offers you additional storage space in your bank. If you have items in those slots, you won't be able to take or store items from those slots unless you pay for premium again.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Premium offers you additional storage space in your bank. If you have items in those slots, you won't be able to take or store items from those slots unless you pay for premium again.
ok so i could still use my stuff

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so Vehicles you buy you keep and can use, cosmetics like hats, glasses and all those are removed when you are not premium but put back when you get premium again. The slots in your bank that you get will not be able to be accessed by you unless you get premium again so those items cannot be taken out unless they are in your regular slots that you get as a non premium member. Hope this clears some things up

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so Vehicles you buy you keep and can use, cosmetics like hats, glasses and all those are removed when you are not premium but put back when you get premium again. The slots in your bank that you get will not be able to be accessed by you unless you get premium again so those items cannot be taken out unless they are in your regular slots that you get as a non premium member. Hope this clears some things up
ok thanks