Status
Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Steam Name: Twiddle
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79476562 (rxsm)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160671493 (Twiddle)
Your Character Name: Romeo Mikael
Your Character Name: Jake Undount

Ban Length: Permanent (both)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion for Both
Unban Reason: I still stand by my statement of me not going on 'Twiddle' whilst being banned, I believe you can check IPs if you wish, however I have created another appeal to quote what @Lola Meid has said, "We have enough reasons to keep you banned," now I know I got off a 3 month ban recently and I should've learnt over the rules in the meantime of that ban, however I really struggle by holding the rules in my head. However I really have adjusted to them lately, I have even been asking staff/ex-staff for help, e.g. @Tyla I spoke with in Discord to help me adjust to the rules before I got unbanned, sadly I did not pay too much attention so I got a 1 week ban from Stuvi for 'NLR' (which personally IMO wasn't a rulebreak, but thats not the point.) I recently made a sit on the Twiddle account, I asked @Shimax if he can help me adjust to the rules, and he gave me some advice e.g. always evaluate a situation before it happens, that is what I did until I was permanently banned for ban evasion, if you check my warns & bans on Twiddle, I broke no rules on the account except the day I got banned, which was a counter-raiding misunderstanding. ( @Dr Gamer 556 I believe was the one who warned me.) I really do apologise for that, I really did attempt to follow the rules, that is the main reason I wanted to use the 'Twiddle' account, for a fresh start, a new beginning with another roleplay life, I really was changing due to the fact I was roleplaying as Police a lot, which is quite a mature job to be without being a minge. (which i wasn't.) I was even planning on beginning a new organisation with serious roleplay experiences. I really hope you reconsider this appeal, I sincerely apologise. Even a reduced ban would be amazing, I purely dedicated my entire life to Monolith, and now I feel as if it is completely gone.

Time of Occurrence: 17:30 GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have a long history of rulebreaks and everytime you are punished for them you come back whining on how you just can't follow the rules, even if you try so hard. If you can not follow the rules we ultimatively have to pull the trigger and remove you from the server - just as we did now. You evaded your ban with a alternate account and wanted to start "fresh" without anybody knowing but that didn't work out either, right? I literally stopped counting your apologizes at some point because it's getting ridiculous.

You're known to exploit to gain unfair advantages without remorse, continiously failRP on a roleplay server, break the raiding timers countless of times and so on. I completely see no reason to reconsider your ban. You are not changing one bit. You're ruining other players' roleplay experience with your rulebreaks every time all over again.

My stance is that your ban will stay, but I'll wait what the others say about this.

Thread locked to avoid shitposting.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review with upper management, this appeal is denied. You will not return to Monolith. We have given you enough chances with the amount of bans/punishments you have accumulated and you wasted every single one of them.

Your punishment history is too large to keep you on our server. You're ruining the fun for other players with your rule breaks. We have to make sure people are enjoying our server and that means to remove troublesome community players.

Since you're repeatedly saying that you're unable to follow the rules we see no other way to remove your access to the gameserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.