reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, my names Brennan Waterbury and I'm a young entrepreneur. I grew up in Oceanside California until I was 5 and then moved out because of gang violence in my families neighborhood. I then grew up around my mom and dads toxic relationship which led to me selling a variety of illegal substances and getting in trouble with the wrong people. All of my friends before I graduated highschool were a bunch of gang bangers, fiends, and pieces of shit. Some of them grew up, but most are in jail from dope to murder. Once I graduated and realized that I wanted to make money on my own and do my own business and own my own franchises I then started to surround my self with like minded people and joined a company called Tranont at the age of 17. Its an mlm company heres the website Tranont. From this I found myself speaking with two of my great friends Jores and Josh. They then told me Tranont is actually a scam which took me a 6 monthes to realize so I quit and they lead me into creating my own ecommerce business. I bought a course from Jeffrey Bunting who was recognized by and taught for Tai Lopez. I then continued to grow my business until I foundout trading brings in bigger money. I decided to just do trading for a month and made good money but then managed to create a mindset for myself to obtain multiple sources of income. I now have 1 ecommerce business, I know how to trade on the foreign exchange market and learned from IML Academy and also met a few people to help further my progression after IML's trade teaching videos, and I know how to study, research, create simulations, and perform fundamental analysis to guarantee results in my investing profile. Now that I have 3 sources of income and work from home I can go anywhere from here just have to work my ass off and soon ill be financially independent which is my life goal. Im 18 i live in Utah and I fuck bitches, play games, get money, skate, and hike.

Last edited:

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Some pretty nice information that I never knew about you. +1 on that skating though pretty good when i saw you skate

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I always liked you Gary (No homo), and still do after everything happened with The Cartel.