I have 2 questions

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

RavenWolf

Monolith Rookie
Jul 15, 2018
I just have 2 questions about the purge event that's coming up in like 14 days. First question is since everything is going to be legal for 12 hours i was just wondering if that means you're able to kill whoever you want or if the RDM rule still takes effect and you just can't be arrested for murder. Second question is what kind of weapons are considered class 4 weapons.

Shimax

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Sep 2, 2018
i was just wondering if that means you're able to kill whoever you want or if the RDM rule still takes effect
" Rules such as RDM, VDM, FearRP, and FTVL will not apply while this event is active. In addition to that, reports will not be handled during the event unless they are truly important. This will be expanded upon when the event starts. "

or if the RDM rule still takes effect and you just can't be arrested for murder.
Nobody will be able to become a government employee for the duration of the Purge.

what kind of weapons are considered class 4 weapons
Explosive devices, grenades (and grenade launchers), RPGs.

Hope this answered your questions.

Reactions: ✪ BullyHunter

RavenWolf

Monolith Rookie
Jul 15, 2018
" Rules such as RDM, VDM, FearRP, and FTVL will not apply while this event is active. In addition to that, reports will not be handled during the event unless they are truly important. This will be expanded upon when the event starts. "

Nobody will be able to become a government employee for the duration of the Purge.

Explosive devices, grenades (and grenade launchers), RPGs.

Hope this answered your questions.
yeah thank you i kinda feel like everyones going to be mass rdming lol

braidan

Monolith Newcomer
Apr 22, 2019
yeah thank you i kinda feel like everyones going to be mass rdming lol
well that’s the point of the purge it’s supposed to be like the movie people won’t be making drugs i’m sure cuz everyone will be raiding so i suggest getting a group