Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This has been a big issue for me for a last year, since I started playing on CG and saw their staff guidelines and rules on staff and how staff reports and applications work I always wondered why monolith did it different, especially since the CG community has some of the best staff members and most active in reports as well. I became staff and had a great time playing on CG and after thinking about it recently I wanted to ask this on the monolith community.

Why is the staff guidelines hidden? why is most of the forum applications and reports involving staff hidden from players view? why is staff/mentor applications hidden and not able to be seen by the public? and why do staff have this sense of change when they become staff and why is it apparent in all staff members excluding 1-2? Why is the in-game staff view blocked from Players view?

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To clarify, I brought up CG because all of their staff guidelines, applications, and reports involving staff and their evidence is all public and nothing is hidden other than the staff chat used on the discord which was barely used for "staff" conversations. With applications staff and players were allowed to give their opinion in a +, +/-, and - format, Giving the reviewer of the application not a choice, but some insight on players opinions. and with Reports staff were allowed to post their POV with no need to edit it or keep it hidden, Like how monolith is, CG gives reassurance to these players and higher ups

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

if staff wanna close this they can, i got it answered

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards