Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Newman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

A description of your technical issue: I have installed CSS game content and I have subscribed to all of the things that are needed but everything is still pink and black checkered and error signs because of missing textures.

Has it happened before?: This did not used to happen on the old map except for a few error signs.

Extraneous details/description: I have talked to many admins and subscribed to all the links that they gave me. I let them all download in the game and when they finished downloading I close the game and open it and they start downloading again. I also downloaded the CSS Game Content and added it to the gmod file by watching a YouTube tutorial on how to do so, but none of these things have worked so if you could help me solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Jerry Newman ,

From discussing with you in-game, I will link one of our developers who could help you with this situation. @Mark

In addition, could you please update your thread to the following format below:

A description of your technical issue:
Has it happened before?:
Extraneous details/description:

Jerry Newman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You dont have to delete the css content but installing cs:s will put the content into gmod. When you load it up the bottom right on gmod will have a button on games and check the cs:s box

Jerry Newman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You dont have to delete the css content but installing cs:s will put the content into gmod. When you load it up the bottom right on gmod will have a button on games and check the cs:s box
Okay thank you, do I download the cs:s content from steam?

NoneOne

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Okay thank you, do I download the cs:s content from steam?

Well it depends were you put and got that css content from

Are you sure you put it in the addons folder? and can you link me to where you got the content from?

Jerry Newman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Warez
Well it depends were you put and got that css content from

Are you sure you put it in the addons folder? and can you link me to where you got the content from?
I watched this video: deleted by Stuvi, no warez here. You have been punished accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.