D

Deleted member 10225

Most people don't want to be a security job cuz it's so boring. So I made a thought of a solution here. How about increasing numbers of security guards and giving them a mission. like, money transport with Armoured Vehicle which has GPS with. Must transport money to bank to make sure bank running normally.
Some Security guards must stay at bank and 2 security officers must transport money to bank. Anyone attacks the money transport vehicle, alarm system will be activated so PD will respond by tracking GPS.

And at Holloween season, i hope you guys make special horror event. Sky turns into dark, and Ghost, monsters from game "Cry of fear" pops up everywhere in the dark.

And whenever you do Alien invasion use this environment.
from black mesa source.
Patch this awesome airshow like this one while doing alien invasion.

One more thing! I hope you guys able us to decrease the volume of the Radio. Cuz PD radio is really loud and most people dont know it. So they always yell on the PD radio. So 50% PD units turns off radio. its not practical. so how about resolve this problem by enabling volume control.
So 90% of PD units will keep using radio so no one will miss emergency situation.

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

100 percent agree with the radio volume feature

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Everybody supports the radio control feature but it is, unfortunately, unattainable at this time due to source engine limitations. The dev team have already tried really hard to get this to work. And +support on the armored car missions. Make them tough as hell so it would take a very coordinated effort to actually bust one open to loot.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

radio not possible- but maybe having an easier on/off would help seeing as it's hard to hit two tiny buttons when crime itself is coming to kill you personally

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I think one of the devs said something about a money transport job or I read something in the Trello

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If what Bobby said is not true I would totally +support the money truck. I can picture a huge coordinated stop on a money truck with like 5 people with primaries. However you would need to find a way for the criminals to be able to stop the truck as it can be a little hard to say “stop the car” as it’s moving without maybe being ran over and not just shooting at the truck as that would be classed as rdm.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Bank security will be overhauled and given trucks and allowed to guard anything from player bases to shops to events- priority is still bank

Alistair Jack

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

+support good idea but I doubt they will do it

Joe Harvest

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Most people don't want to be a security job cuz it's so boring. So I made a thought of a solution here. How about increasing numbers of security guards and giving them a mission. like, money transport with Armoured Vehicle which has GPS with. Must transport money to bank to make sure bank running normally.
Some Security guards must stay at bank and 2 security officers must transport money to bank. Anyone attacks the money transport vehicle, alarm system will be activated so PD will respond by tracking GPS.

And at Holloween season, i hope you guys make special horror event. Sky turns into dark, and Ghost, monsters from game "Cry of fear" pops up everywhere in the dark.

And whenever you do Alien invasion use this environment.
from black mesa source.
Patch this awesome airshow like this one while doing alien invasion.

One more thing! I hope you guys able us to decrease the volume of the Radio. Cuz PD radio is really loud and most people dont know it. So they always yell on the PD radio. So 50% PD units turns off radio. its not practical. so how about resolve this problem by enabling volume control.
So 90% of PD units will keep using radio so no one will miss emergency situation.

Good stuff, my man.

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Everybody supports the radio control feature but it is, unfortunately, unattainable at this time due to source engine limitations. The dev team have already tried really hard to get this to work. And +support on the armored car missions. Make them tough as hell so it would take a very coordinated effort to actually bust one open to loot.
Perpheads did it. Why cant we?

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @John Shim

Security guards and giving them a mission. like, money transport with Armoured Vehicle which has GPS

Love it!! Sounds Interesting.

That sounds like a thing waiting to happen, I would love a Halloween Season/Day on the server. It would look cool Halloween style.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The money transport idea is quite stupid. Monoliths top fraggers have guns which the PD runs away from. A money transport truck may add more rp but the rich players will straight up clap the PDs cheeks and security.