I really want to like this server

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

GooberGoofy

May 2, 2019
I've been on and off this server for a while, meaning I play casually when I get the chance. I didn't make this so people would feel sorry for me, or looking for attention, but there are so many instances on this server that are just unbearably annoying like people that get me killed by the cops by simply lying to them. I say anything and my word means nothing because I haven't played as long as they have. I couldn't believe I was going to subscribe to premium.

I'm not the only one, I've had three friends on my friends list just dropped the server because they get arrested for no reason, get rdm'd for absolutely no reason, and above all, seems like everybody caters to the people that plug their entire lives into this, instead of trying to help out newcomers just a little bit.

People are toxic as hell too. I play zombie survival and everyone is actually trying to help out in some way or another, not trying to kill someone because you did 1% damage to their vehicle (I have a video of that). The only time I found peace was when I was a car mechanic, but even then people mic spammed all kinds of insults just because I didn't attend to them first, and I always do it for free because I get EXP from it anyway.

Not to mention the driving in it is so bad, I see people die all the time from it.

Like I said, I'm not trying to whine about it, or make you feel sorry for me, because I'm not playing on this server ever again because of my experience. I just wanted to leave a note as to what people COULD learn not saying that they will, because it's an almost everyday thing with my experience on this server, so I'm just cutting off and saying see yah

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
People are toxic as hell too. The only time I found peace was when I was a car mechanic, but even then people mic spammed all kinds of insults just because I didn't attend to them first, and I always do it for free because I get EXP from it anyway.
Welcome to Garry's Mod roleplay servers.

ammeo

Banned
Banned
Mar 12, 2019
Pakistan
I know this server has a harsh environment. One needs to have a thick skin to be on it. It is different from other gmod servers so one needs to adjust to it. There is an everyday struggle on this server for the new players which one can take as challenging despite some of its toxicity.

Kevin Deluca

Banned
Banned
Oct 21, 2018
I've been on and off this server for a while, meaning I play casually when I get the chance. I didn't make this so people would feel sorry for me, or looking for attention, but there are so many instances on this server that are just unbearably annoying like people that get me killed by the cops by simply lying to them. I say anything and my word means nothing because I haven't played as long as they have. I couldn't believe I was going to subscribe to premium.

I'm not the only one, I've had three friends on my friends list just dropped the server because they get arrested for no reason, get rdm'd for absolutely no reason, and above all, seems like everybody caters to the people that plug their entire lives into this, instead of trying to help out newcomers just a little bit.

People are toxic as hell too. I play zombie survival and everyone is actually trying to help out in some way or another, not trying to kill someone because you did 1% damage to their vehicle (I have a video of that). The only time I found peace was when I was a car mechanic, but even then people mic spammed all kinds of insults just because I didn't attend to them first, and I always do it for free because I get EXP from it anyway.

Not to mention the driving in it is so bad, I see people die all the time from it.

Like I said, I'm not trying to whine about it, or make you feel sorry for me, because I'm not playing on this server ever again because of my experience. I just wanted to leave a note as to what people COULD learn not saying that they will, because it's an almost everyday thing with my experience on this server, so I'm just cutting off and saying see yah
do you post this on every darkrp/rp server forum you play on?

Reactions: jeppe