I speak only the truth.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Oct 18, 2018
I remember when I was new to the server and playing police officer somebody said that then baited me into talking so they could shoot me. I reported them and the staff closed the report because it wasn't a rule break technically

Good times

Reactions: samtreecare2

Lola Meid

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Apr 12, 2017
The hague, The Netherlands
twitter.com
I remember when I was new to the server and playing police officer somebody said that then baited me into talking so they could shoot me. I reported them and the staff closed the report because it wasn't a rule break technically

Good times
Not sure who dealt with your report, but that is def not something allowed. Anyone who does should be warned not to.

Reactions: PMX
Oct 18, 2018
Not sure who dealt with your report, but that is def not something allowed. Anyone who does should be warned not to.
I don't remember who because it was like 4 months ago, also they never even took the sit so I wouldn't remember them, I put "if this isn't actually a rule break then don't worry about it" into the report as well so I don't blame them for closing it haha

Good to know for future reference though, thank you

Reactions: Lola Meid