Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:
PPI Brandon

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:73534509

Your Character Name (If Applicable):Brandon Ppiffa

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @Wright before their forum name) and steam ID STEAM_0:1:91135411

Reason for Report:
I was in the jail and I call a admin for this guy putting me in a handcuff why I was in the jail
then I send to the admin can you tell this prison guard to un handcuff me yeh he can do it and when I was telling him
why he can not he tp away and did not let me talk to him no intention of listening
and what I was going to say to him is why he can not hand cuff you is because if you leave you will be band for
combet logging so when you are not handcuff you can leave when you join back you will have the time so that why
and all I ASK is the PERSON who I am doing the report on plz do not stop the post
thx from Brandon

Time of Occurrence:
23/4/2019
uk time 20:20
Evidence to support your claim:
that is all I have all I want is stuff to no why thay can not put you in hand cuff

Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Brandon231311,

We received a report from you stating that you were left in your cell with handcuffs, ending with a question "why am I even arrested". Prior to you submitting your report, a police officer utilized our help system asking if it'd be allowed to handcuff a prisoner in his cell due to the prisoner having a lock-pick, and police having no way of confiscating the item (as of now). One of our administrators responded to the question and said it is indeed allowed because it's for good reason. This is common sense, if you have a lock-pick as a prisoner you're going to attempt to use it to escape. Police officers have no way of retrieving the tool from you as of now. Additionally, the officer stated you already lock-picked your way out of your cell, another good reason for him to cuff you for the remainder of your sentence. In role-play you're considered a high risk escapee because you have a lock-pick in your inventory that they are not able to take.

Upon teleporting to you, you had a very poor attitude from the start. I remained very calm with you and spoke nicely as I do in all of my administrative communications with players. You were constantly breaking character towards the two police officers, telling me that I basically don't know what I'm talking about and that it's against the rules to allow them to cuff you, then proceeded to threaten me with a staff report if I didn't do something about it.

After informing you that your situation was indeed allowed, you proceeded to act in a very disrespectful manner towards the other two players and myself in the sit which prompted me to conclude the sit and instruct the players to ignore your disrespectful comments and report any further player disrespect via our report system. You have a history of insulting and excessively disrespecting players, although in this specific situation I did not feel any punishment was warranted towards you.

As for the automatic ban, you are only banned from the server if you rejoin after leaving while handcuffed. Your screenshot (https://media.discordapp.net/attach...731377590275/unknown.png?width=832&height=468) shows you have five minutes left on your sentence, you could of easily served this. Additionally, you never once asked to leave the server and as I'm typing this post, you are still in the server roaming around playing the game. Please do not use this as an excuse. You are allowed to ask staff to leave the server if you're in jail or other situations.

Sorry for any confusion that may have been caused but I feel the situation was well handled in game, if you would of remained calm and listened to myself and the opposing party, you would of understood the basis of the decision.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

like I said can I have admin what is not you because obviously you would go against me because it's against you
and like all I ASK is the PERSON who I am doing the report on plz do not stop the post and do not say you did not leave

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you said do it on the forums
I did
and you leave me in the jail why"I need to go and when"I then to word go to the "frums " then say ok
and now you say Sorry for any confusion that may have been caused but I feel the situation was well handled in game, if you would of remained calm and listened to myself and the opposing party, you would of understood what was being said. but if you was going to let me listen to you instead of saying do not listen to him that all you said

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'm a bit confused?
you said do it on the forums
I did
and you leave me in the jail why"I need to go and when"I then to word go to the "frums " then say ok
You stated multiple times that you were going to create a staff report against me (if the situation didn't go your way), and I provided you with the right section and place for the report. I see no issue with this.

but if you was going to let me listen to you instead of saying do not listen to him that all you said
I explained to you why they cuffed you and why it was allowed, you talked over me constantly saying it wasn't allowed and it's against the rules. You were rambling on about non-sense and made disrespectful comments, at that point I concluded the sit and told the other two players to ignore your comments. I also see no issue here.

You lost nothing from this situation and you were regularly released from jail when your time was up.

Last edited:

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

like I said do not do
plz look at this
ASK is the PERSON who I am doing the report on plz do not stop the post and do not say you did not leave

and i did not say if it did not go my way and you did not want to no what i was going to say so you tp away and
could not be bothered to listen to me, and my story you just tp away and then come back to say i can not be bothered to listen to me

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, our staff has the right to reply to a staff report. You need to read the rules on staff reports before posting one. I don't accept such behavior on the forums.

Just reading your posts gives me enough reason to believe that you are short-tempered and would rather listen to your self than any staff member in-game. I also see no wrongdoing from the staff member in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.