LV

Steam Name:Butters
Your SteamID32STEAM_0:0:580886962
Your Character Name:
Xavier johnson
Blacklist time: 1 week
Blacklisting staff member:AJACE

Blacklist reason:Fail driving
Unblacklist reason so basicly i was driving around when i crashed into 2 vehicles and the first one was nonsense bc he rammed me multiple times and i rammed him then i got introuble for it for the second one i had a demo disk and i lagged then i crashed into another car i wish this to be reduced/removed

AJACE

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Butters,

I’m glad you reached out and created an appeal for this blacklist, I understand a week blacklist from vehicles may take an extensive bit of time.

Firstly, I’d like to give attention to the current appeal you have created. The effort given seems quite dull, and your passage quite rushed. I would attempt for the following appeal/appeals to include more time and effort into your reasoning.

Secondly, though I had issued the blacklist, this was not my decision. @Austin Hunter was the creator of this punishment, and further contact should include him on this matter.

Thank you for creating the appeal, but your answer is being postponed till @Austin Hunter Responds. (Postponed)

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for creating an appeal. I will side with Ajae that it’s a bit lacking; however, as I said I will appeal it based on your activity.

Today I reviewed your activity and uncovered that you were banned yesterday for 12 hours. I will leave this open for now and check your activity in 2 days. If you do not have any more punishments on the record I see no reason to appeal this.

In the meantime this is locked and will be checked around this time on 6-23.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your last note was 6-21, considering there has been no issues since. I have noted the blacklist can be removed.

As a reminder, regardless of the appeal if you violate rules leading to a vehicle blacklist it will be longer and most likely not appealed.

Appeal Status Accepted 6-23

Status
Not open for further replies.