FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, some of you may know me, some of you may not. For those that do not know me (it has been a long time since i hopped on for real), my name is FreeSpy443, known ingame as Jeremy Monster, a former member of the Communist Party (Not the neo one, but the one that took part in the Comm-informal war. I'm an FPS player that has a large number of hours in games (Total game hours for the last 2 years ~7000), with 3300 hours in Garry's Mod, 1100 hours in Arma 3 (atleast 1/2 of those making screenshots), 500 hours in Escape From Tarkov (EOD edition, in February it will be my 1 year anniversary of playing EFT i believe) and a lot more.

I am a gun addict and a tacticool guy, I RP to detail (I.E., I will yell Police Department when breaching as SWAT). I enjoy writing and doing a lot of things now, so I have changed since the last time I was on.

This time, I won't grind. I will just have fun

Reactions: Mak

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

welcome back, playing the server for fun and not money is so much more fun and worthwhile imo.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

oh no I remember when u and like 6 other orgs made a deal to take down the Informals but failed
But welcome back

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back! Enjoy Monolith!