Raptor Jesus

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! well it seems to me that it would be appropriate to make a post in the "Introduction forum" considering all of the wonderful new faces among staff and players. I do see DevulTJ still trapped here however (God rest your soul).

You may see me around the game as Tim. I started Monolith in 2018 and have seen a lot of change for the better and decided to come back!

A little about myself... I'm currently 21 years old and live in the state of California. I was a business major that dropped out and became an EMT for a 911 ambulance. I recently just became paramedic as of 9 months ago (Yes, EMT and Paramedics are vastly different roles.) I have found a lot of off-time as I'm currently in the process of getting picked up with a fire department and have been working per-diem at a company. Giving that I only work roughly two days out of the week, I have a LOT of downtime.

If you see me on the server, don't be afraid to introduce yourself! If any of you guys work as a first responder, I'd love to hear where you guys are from and what you guys do!

ghost.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back!

jackstacs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to have you back...I am doing the same as of right now, and as a long-time Monolither it is cool to say that I became EMS as well following a Law Enforcement career.
Mono actually inspired me to go into it, oddly enough. I'm currently an NREMT-B and I just finished my first semester of Para. Can't wait until Tuesday, that's when we start all the juicy ECG, ET intubation, and IV stuff.

Raptor Jesus

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to have you back...I am doing the same as of right now, and as a long-time Monolither it is cool to say that I became EMS as well following a Law Enforcement career.
Mono actually inspired me to go into it, oddly enough. I'm currently an NREMT-B and I just finished my first semester of Para. Can't wait until Tuesday, that's when we start all the juicy ECG, ET intubation, and IV stuff.
They took away intubation in California :(

Been a medic for 8 months now. Soak up as much as you can in didactics, internship is a bitch. Clinicals is easy

TheGrimReaper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome, Hope to see you around!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Aye hello Raptor Jesus, I remember you being on the staff team but let me know how the server goes. Been so busy I really wanted to get back on but now with having to do College applications and stuff life is hitting me :(