Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So, for anyone who remembers me, I'm back!

For anyone who doesn't know me, hi!

For the last several months (Feels like forever) I've gone without a computer, but after finally getting a computer I hopped right back on Monolith. It seems not even time can mend my burning addiction and love for this community. I've been on the server occasionally so far and it definitely is a lot different.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Aaron (Aaron Vanfudley in-game) and I used to be the US Server Director. I had to suddenly resign when my life became too hectic and busy to maintain my position. Unfortunately there was no LOA that could take this long that wouldn't be detrimental to server operations as an SD. I'm happy to see some old faces, and new here and look forward to further exploring the current state of the community and of the server. I'm hearing some great things about the map in progress, which is exciting, and seeing insane progress on the current build of the server since my last visit.

If you see me on, feel free to introduce yourself or ask for help as I'm also currently a Mentor :)

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Monolith about to be lit again! Really good to see you back, I know there are a few old players and it's always nice to see them. Hope all your irl situations are all fixed and good now. HMU on discord so we can do shit

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Monolith about to be lit again! Really good to see you back, I know there are a few old players and it's always nice to see them. Hope all your irl situations are all fixed and good now. HMU on discord so we can do shit

I'm down bro, glad you're still around.

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ah the memories

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I've never gotten to know you but I've heard many great things about you. I've seen you around and look forward to playing with you more. Glad to have you back.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I've never gotten to know you but I've heard many great things about you. I've seen you around and look forward to playing with you more. Glad to have you back.
I'm down to play any time man. Good to hear you've heard good things haha... Everyone wants to leave a good legacy behind.