I'm taking a break...

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

TwewT

Monolith Pleb
Sep 18, 2019
I'm taking a break from this server for a few weeks. I played a ton the last few months, and now it's starting to affect my work. My car recently broke down, and now it's fixed so i'll be able to play catch-up on my routes. Until i'm back on track, i will need to stay off the server for a few weeks/months. I got rent to pay after all.

I'll still be active on the forums. But in game, not so much. Send me a message on discord/forums any time. Much love from Cobey Castalone.

puvz

Monolith Pleb
Jan 19, 2021
Indy
VDM rates drop to 0%

• Haha
Reactions: TwewT and HuskyD0G

Tye

Monolith Senior
Jun 28, 2019
No more Tea Innit :(

• Sad
Reactions: TwewT

JucaMais

Monolith Veteran
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
change da world, goodbye

Console

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Oct 15, 2020
Aye man it's bound to happen. Time to make that money >:). Stay safe brother cya soon.