Lt.Wilson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know who else is really done with this, maybe just us cop mains.

Lately every "crime" involves automatic weapons and groups of at least 3 criminals shooting cops. Everyone has the same frequency and can counter the cops.

Literally chased a tow truck driver, pinned him at hospital, he refused to get out at gunpoint. While waiting three dudes "with the same frequency" all in different orgs ambush us randomly and kill 6 cops. I had video proof but the admins said "If they are on the same frequency, it doesnt matter". So now EMS, mechanics, and anyone with the same frequency can work together against the cops??

Literally everyone calls for backup and cops get ambushed and destroyed, even over speeding tickets. Its unfair because a situation can be over, all suspects down, and 30 seconds later someone comes and ambushes you because they "HeArD iT oN tHE rADiO"

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

How radio's/friend tagging works:

• Users are allowed as many people as they desire to be on the same freq.
  • Gov jobs aren't allowed to group up with non-gov person's like above. Report that.
  • Corruption isn't allowed, which is calling upon hostile forces to "take care" of LEO's
  • Speeding tickets/General traffic stops/Towing are not allowed to be taken down by hostile forces for said actions, that's RDM.
  • Taxi/Garbage/City Bus/LEO's/Civilian Mechanic/E.M.S./Security Guard are all deemed Gov Jobs and are non-corruptable unless SA+ approval.
    • Security Guards layer off with the exception that they're taking a contract and have been privately owned by a non-Gov resource, such as a civi wanting to protect the outside of their appartment.
  • Cop baiting is a thing, so if you believe that someone is undeniably, or reasonably causing enough havoc just to trigger a response, you're allowed to call it out on report.
There are a bunch of other things that go along with this, but in this instance you just have to remember mainly. Civi's and Gov can't help each other, cop baiting isn't allowed, and read/report things from the rules being violated with OBS.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

sounds to me like you're just whining about dying tbh

So now EMS, mechanics, and anyone with the same frequency can work together against the cops??
this makes no sense, are you like insinuating that they all killed you because they can't even equip guns

Lt.Wilson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

this makes no sense, are you like insinuating that they all killed you because they can't even equip guns
No, I mean Road Crew can coordinate and tow away police cars to help criminals. Stuff like that. We've had plenty of EMS go rogue and help criminals

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lately every "crime" involves automatic weapons and groups of at least 3 criminals shooting cops. Everyone has the same frequency and can counter the cops.

Literally chased a tow truck driver, pinned him at hospital, he refused to get out at gunpoint. While waiting three dudes "with the same frequency" all in different orgs ambush us randomly and kill 6 cops. I had video proof but the admins said "If they are on the same frequency, it doesnt matter". So now EMS, mechanics, and anyone with the same frequency can work together against the cops??

Literally everyone calls for backup and cops get ambushed and destroyed, even over speeding tickets. Its unfair because a situation can be over, all suspects down, and 30 seconds later someone comes and ambushes you because they "HeArD iT oN tHE rADiO"
L + Salty + Cop Main + Cant PvP

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Road Crew can coordinate and tow away police cars to help criminals.
You see it, report it. All vehicles should be placed back at PD, PD Garage, Impound Lot, or Mechanics. None should be towed to a non-descriptive place. Doing so would be corruption if truly in that situation described.
We've had plenty of EMS go rogue and help criminals
Record, report, and send it to the forums/IG Staff. They're supposed to commit to the duty that they're presenting not a single group alone.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

its been like this for a good 6 months

So now EMS, mechanics, and anyone with the same frequency can work together against the cops??
i Dont think Mechanic or EMS can help Criminals without a SA premission so just ask a staff member
Literally everyone calls for backup and cops get ambushed and destroyed
yea it happens thats being a cop
Its unfair because a situation can be over, all suspects down, and 30 seconds later someone comes and ambushes you because they "HeArD iT oN tHE rADiO"
well thats valid and its allowed

Tweety that is most Cops they do cry when they die

Liam Wood

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It literally goes both ways ya weirdo