MRP Implementing a hacking software

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyPlayer

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
+1 Support maybe make it into a skill so at different levels you can hack different items at different rates

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
I like the idea tbh. I think the minigame should be like the one in the first heist for GTA Online, allthough a lot more difficult, and of course priced reasonably to match the reward for successfully getting into something with it.
the ip game is hard I can never find it :(

Jul 1, 2017
+support
Hacking electronic devices only makes sense, could even be a new skill like lockpicking

Max Veira

Oct 8, 2018
+support

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
I would say that the idea is really good and feel that could be another skill people can learn like how chem makes it so you get more drugs for how much higher your chem level is, like it’s either becomes easier or harder to be detected. I feel that this can help players be more invested in bank raids.

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.