LV

Steam Name: MrJackMehof
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:21352532
Your Character Name: Mike Shanker

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Alphadef

Ban Reason: rdm
Unban Reason: Was justified

[2.2.6] Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement, or fail to fulfil requested demands.
He had his friends, that he talked to via discord or steam chat, come and try to save him. If his friends wanted me not to kill their friend, the hostage, i wouldn't of killed him than. But they tried to kill me, and that should justify why i killed him. Im pretty sure, if a bank was being raided and someone had someone inside as a hostage and the cops came inside and tried to kill the robbers, the robbers would be justifed to killed the hostage. They knew he was in there and unharmed. They metagamed and I am being punished for it. Huskydog is known for having people metagame for him and fight his battles. Sorry about the delay in reply, didn't see until I was informed via admin ingame about this "rdm" It was justified, i dont see how someone trying to kill me when I have a hostage is rdm. Thanks for reading. Can tell at the end of the video he posted to, its cut right after i kill him, and doesn't clearly have me stating " You call back up and think I wont notice?" . I love his editing

Time of Occurrence: I think 3/28/21 but was issued today.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Me and huskydog
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So just to be clear here, you're claiming this was a hostage situation? What steps did you do to declare this a hostage situation? In what way did you know the people outside were Simon's friends (whoever they were), and why if not explicitly identified, what gives you the right to kill your hostage because civilians interfered?

MrJackMehof

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If i have someone ziptied and under my control, I dont see how he'd not be a hostage. They pulled up and instantly started shooting me, no words or nothing. People raiding a home usually say some type of communication prior to shooting or raiding. They rolled up to defend their friends home. My character assumed, and still knows that the individual that I had told to face the wall and comply was the same person to call for back up and caused a gun fight. Even if 1 cop comes into a bank raid and starts firing at the raiders. Its gloves off life or death, like i said, if they didn't want their friend to die, they should've complied they didn't. I dont see how it's unjust, especially in an rp situation.

D

Deleted member 12627

So just to be clear here, you're claiming this was a hostage situation? What steps did you do to declare this a hostage situation? In what way did you know the people outside were Simon's friends (whoever they were), and why if not explicitly identified, what gives you the right to kill your hostage because civilians interfered?
I was not affiliated with anyone outside nor did I open my mouth or use my microphone the entire time I was in the base and I have video to back it up if needed. If someone was counter raiding that's not on me. You cannot kill me just because someone tried to counter you if I didn't open my mouth. I would also like to point out it was 5 AM ish and I had no friends even online hints the reason I was smelting alone.

MrJackMehof

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was not affiliated with anyone outside nor did I open my mouth or use my microphone the entire time I was in the base and I have video to back it up if needed. If someone was counter raiding that's not on me. You cannot kill me just because someone tried to counter you if I didn't open my mouth. I would also like to point out it was 5 AM ish and I had no friends even online hints the reason I was smelting alone.
Like i said before and will say again, my character assumed and still knows and thinks that you called for back up. You can twist it how ever you want to, that's what happened. Im not going to ID them and start questioning you. It's a matter of wrong place wrong time, like this stuff doesn't happen regularly. Isn't far fetched or wrong for me to assume they were your friends and they wanted to kill me and help you. Ultimately, who ever cause the "counter-raid" is what got you killed.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, what you "think" is the case isn't the way the server operates. You cannot kill a surrendered party just because you have a theory that he has somehow developed telepathic communication.

Appeal Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.