Joey Bloomfield

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Joey Bloomfield
Steam Name: KDZero
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39005974

Date and time of loss: GMT+1: 15:00
What happened: the bank raid addon is bugged, i couldnt find out where to sell my loot from the bank i robbed (stealthly), nobody saw me and nobody connected me to the crime cuz i was literally the only one in the city. Now. I was looking for ways to make money cuz my other refund request has taken AGES to even get looked at, i am low on money and i cant go back to making LSD cuz all my money was in that one run where i got rdm'ed. Well, back to this refund request. i got rammed by a cop who looked at the bag i had on my back, and immediatly said "oh, im gonna metagame, cuz i know exactly what bags on this server are used for, bank raids". I ended up in jail, for 40 minutes. No admin responded, and it was boring as shit. I want my 16k back from my backpack AND 50k FOR MY TIME!. Now i literally have no money on the server solely because the admin response time on refund and ingame requests is 100+ minutes and it annoys the shit out of me. Good day, hope nobody harms you by breaking a rule while you play, nobody is gonna give a shit or help you :)

What do you need refunded: 2k for backpack, 6.5+6.5k for bank raid money and 50-100k for the time i wasted because the admins didn't respond like usually. This money can be taken from the police department, considering they are all undereducated minges. Have a nice day. Shit goes down 3:58
Evidence (im not expecting anybody to respond to this post between this date and next week, but lets hope):

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

as you can see in the screenshots i even told you in game if you make reports like that you do not become a priority and we handle other sits, you continued to complain and make other reports. You even PM me and one of our Developers bothering him as well. So like i said you were the only reason your report was delayed. If you would have made a decent report like everyone else your issue would have been resolved just like everyone else. The other players in OOC had even told you to wait and be patient and to stop complaining, at the time i was the only staff on.

Merilyian

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was the arresting officer riding in the passenger seat of the Taurus. We were responding to a call with our sirens on, meaning 'pull your car out of the way, there are officers moving at high speeds'. When you were ejected from your car, the bag was present on your back. There were other officers responding to the call we were heading to, so we figured a conspiracy to commit robbery would be more important than a fourth car showing up there. You failed to pull over, you tried to run, and you also got rid of the bag somehow.

I personally believe this is invalid, especially with the amounts being requested, but that is up to staff.
I apologize for posting if I shouldn't have, but this is just plain wrong.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the bank raid addon is bugged, i couldnt find out where to sell my loot

No, it wasn't bugged. You just did not find the place. That is not our fault.

Now. I was looking for ways to make money cuz my other refund request has taken AGES to even get looked at

I'm sorry, but our staff team are human volunteers that also have lives and therefore are unable to assist you 24/7. However, we always do our best!

No admin responded, and it was boring as shit. I want my 16k back from my backpack AND 50k FOR MY TIME!. Now i literally have no money on the server solely because the admin response time on refund and ingame requests is 100+ minutes and it annoys the shit out of me. Good day, hope nobody harms you by breaking a rule while you play, nobody is gonna give a shit or help you

50-100k for the time i wasted because the admins didn't respond like usually. This money can be taken from the police department, considering they are all undereducated minges. Have a nice day. Shit goes down 3:58

The situation was valid. Next time you make a refund request, remember to lose that attitude or else it will be denied, regardless of the situation at hand. We offer you the possibility to have your items back if a rulebreach takes place. However, we expect you to come up with a professional and mature request. Not one where you demand everything and money for "your time".

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.