Status
Not open for further replies.

RacistDolphin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

When I try to connect to the server it gets stuck on initializing and then I lose connection to the server.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

(I dont know how to edit my post) but i was going to add that this hasnt happened before. Ive played on this server for well over a year

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

If nothing I suggested worked there’s really nothing that could be wrong. Reinstalling the addons and such, especially with a fresh install of Garry’s mod should fix anything and everything.
- Are you using any betas?
- Are you updated to the latest version?
- Have you tried other vehicles in-game
- Other servers with VCMOD?
Try deleting all of your addons and starting Garry’s mod again.
Upon restart (after deleting all addons from: steam apps/Garry’sMod/garrysmod/addons folder) it will reinstall addons onto your game and you should be able to rejoin the server. Even if you don’t have all addons, ensure that your multiplayer settings (gmod main menu- options- multiplayer) accept all custom files from the server you’re joining.

If that does not work, unsubscribe from all workshop addons, delete the game itself (and all files inside of it) and reinstall as if you just got the game.
After, subscribe to the content pack again, load in, see if that works.
- memorize vital settings
-video settings
-sensitivity
-FOV
-Audio
-anything else personalized to your liking.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Have you fixed it?

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Have you fixed it?
Ive disabled multicore rendering and enabled chromium. It doesnt crash as often as it used to; itll crash maybe once out of five times which is much better than it running once out of five times :).

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Ive disabled multicore rendering and enabled chromium. It doesnt crash as often as it used to; itll crash maybe once out of five times which is much better than it running once out of five times :).
it was likely the 64bit version I crashed alot

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

It’s definitely better to not have any betas running, and multi core rendering will help more than harm.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Chromium should stay
The only thing chromium does is let you watch the TVs and listen to the radios in-game. Other than that, you might as well turn it off if you’re still having problems, if it doesn’t change anything by all means turn it back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.