FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Lance Snow

Target Steam Name: Unknown (You can proably guess who by looking at their outfits, I am going to guess either [Fridge, romeoosm, Danny Mikeal, or Joey Jamalkins]
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: We were raiding Evo Lane and whilst we were raiding a vehicle tried to VDM me. I dodged it and continued with the raid, about 4 minutes later the vehicle along with two others returned and countered PD's raid. There were no mods on at this time so nobody was able to stop them. I need my AK-47 with Heavy Stock, Kobra Sight, and handgrip to be refunded.
When did the situation occur?: 12PM MTD
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Lance Snow

Target Steam Name: Unknown (You can proably guess who by looking at their outfits, I am going to guess either [Fridge, romeoosm, Danny Mikeal, or Joey Jamalkins]
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: We were raiding Evo Lane and whilst we were raiding a vehicle tried to VDM me. I dodged it and continued with the raid, about 4 minutes later the vehicle along with two others returned and countered PD's raid. There were no mods on at this time so nobody was able to stop them. I need my AK-47 with Heavy Stock, Kobra Sight, and handgrip to be refunded.
When did the situation occur?: 12PM MTD
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes
never raided us, never asked us to leave the base, never warranted me, (owner of base) never had swat online, never had a lockpick

Fridge

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

it was a shootout therefore i helped my friends

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Wasn't me MR, I aint dun nuffin

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as an officer that was on scene the pd was extremely hesitant to even respond and there was no warrants i believe this could be considered more of a shootout in the court of evo not an official raid

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Not me

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You had murdered the entire police force and I seen both your vehicles at Evo Lane. I had to respond as we got the location of the suspects who murdered LEO's. We arrived on scene and DID picklock the property. It was very clearly a raid.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You had murdered the entire police force and I seen both your vehicles at Evo Lane. I had to respond as we got the location of the suspects who murdered LEO's. We arrived on scene and DID picklock the property. It was very clearly a raid.
staff can see you didnt LOCKpick anything. We literally unlocked the front door to shoot u all lmfao c=

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was a detective in a black suit with an affro who had lockpicked the door.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was a detective in a black suit with an affro who had lockpicked the door.
do you have evidence of this? we unlocked and relocked the door multiple times with no cooldown stopping us from locking it, also the fact you lockpicked me without a warrant kinda sussy baka

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

never raided us, never asked us to leave the base, never warranted me, (owner of base) never had swat online, never had a lockpick
We didn't get the chance to ask you to leave the base, you opened fire as soon as officers were at your front door. SWAT was not avaliable at the time so we instead had detectives lockpick the door.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

do you have evidence of this? we unlocked and relocked the door multiple times with no cooldown stopping us from locking it, also the fact you lockpicked me without a warrant kinda sussy baka
Staff can look at logs and see that a detective lockpicked the front door of the property. We didn't need a warrant either. You opened fire on officers at your front door.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For staff to note, the players involved in this report then decided to harass me and cop-bait.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, after reviewing logs, I cannot find the STEAM ID of the person who killed you, and without a STEAM ID, action cannot be taken. However, I will say as I have in the past harassment and cop bait seen in the 2 clips from May 2nd are unacceptable. The players clearly identifiable will receive a written warning about the harassment and cop bait and if any further happens bans will be issued.

Report Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.