KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've been on the server for a good 7 months yet I haven't introduced myself yet.

My name is Sean and I'm from Cali. Yes, I'm a caliboy. It's been a great time and I enjoy myself here. I play basketball, I would say I'm above average. I have 2 amazing cats that are very cute and smoll. I've met a lot of cool people on here. It took a while for me to actually understand how to play "Monolith" as with other future games. I feel I am decent with PVP although of course not the best. I am 15 years old. I've met a lot of people here like @uwu who partially taught me how to play the game in Paralake. Tony Spageti, his name used to be Demetrius or something, I've known him since Truenorth when we were makarov bandits, good times. In-game my name is William Benson although I used to be a cop main in Paralake and Truenorth some time ago. My name used to be Zac O'leary or something along those lines. I once was in jail in Paralake, Josh Machete broke me out for an AK, fun times. Although I am not a proclaimed top fragger sadly, I am a self proclaimed top frogger. Other than that, see you on the server :p!!! :oops:

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I've found you to be a gr8 roleplayer and very fun person to be around. Been following you on youtube for a while.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to monolith, it's soo nice seeing new players getting involved in the community

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Broooo, I remember breaking you out for the AK :Do_O William, you’re a funny person to be around with, and that mean you have a good humor, and a good and humble friend. We have talked sometimes outta Monolith, where we played other games, and through all those good times, you have shown you’re a great and funny person, so keepit up, and we can still discuss if you’re a top fragger or not, lmao. But this has been a amazing ride, hope to see you soon.:cool:

~Mak aka Jah

Credence

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey we have the same name!

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Noice. Your old name was Sean macrelli. I convinced you to change it after we raided the informals and they were hunting us down XD

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Noice. Your old name was Sean macrelli. I convinced you to change it after we raided the informals and they were hunting us down XD
What a way to expose him

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

What a way to expose him
Its been like 3-4 months. We raided this 1 informal dude and there was 4 of us. Like 6 of them rolled up and killed our other 2 friends. Me and william were hiding in the garage screaming about how we were next.