Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I personally don’t think it is, I have had max farming for a while now and I see almost no point. Legal farming is pointless because I make 5x the amount of money doing cocaine. The only good reason I see in max farming is the 11 plots you get, but other than that, I think people should prioritize other skills such as chemistry or mining.

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Well 99 farming gives you all the plots and green thumb which allows you to grow coca leaves anywhere in mass amounts that you can use for cocaine

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your not allowed to grow coca leaves in public though, let me find the rule

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well 99 farming gives you all the plots and green thumb which allows you to grow coca leaves anywhere in mass amounts that you can use for cocaine
I can’t find the rule but it prohibits you from doing anything illegal in public, like growing weed etc

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can’t find the rule but it prohibits you from doing anything illegal in public, like growing weed etc
Technically even legal farming is prohibited in public. I get what you mean though.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Murder and traffic violations are illegal in public, good to know.

But seriously you can farm coca in public, I've done it before and even had admins teleport to me because sits.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Murder and traffic violations are illegal in public, good to know.

But seriously you can farm coca in public, I've done it before and even had admins teleport to me because sits.
I have asked the mod@SKuLLzSKiLLz and he said that it was against the rules. But even though you can farm it in public, I don’t think it is worth the grind

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have asked the mod@SKuLLzSKiLLz and he said that it was against the rules. But even though you can farm it in public, I don’t think it is worth the grind
I think it is, because now you don't have to rent a property to farm. You can farm anywhere you want and in secluded spots where no one will find you.

Wesley

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I do think it's worth it. Once you unlock cocoa seeds you basically double whatever you invest in seeds. Lets say you spend 30k on seeds, after you farm those you would be able to sell those for close to 60k. If you're willing to grind it I would.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do think it's worth it. Once you unlock cocoa seeds you basically double whatever you invest in seeds. Lets say you spend 30k on seeds, after you farm those you would be able to sell those for close to 60k. If you're willing to grind it I would.
Yea but you can make a lot more money doing coke, which is why I think farming isn’t really worth.

Wesley

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yea but you can make a lot more money doing coke, which is why I think farming isn’t really worth.
Yeah you for sure make more with coke. The problem with coke is that it can be really risky. You can invest a lot of money in it and get raided at any time. I feel like that itself makes getting your legal farming level up just so you don't have to worry about losing as much. I do agree that coke is 100% more profitable though.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yes it is one u can farm anywhere don't listen to others u farm what ever u want anywhere and get max water then farming with LVL 1 for example. And also coco is amazing even when doing cocain and cock at the same time it sells for 17k a stack

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have everything max level other than chemistry and fishing. I only have level 23 chemistry so there is other good ways to make money than coke if you just play your cards right. I have a 2.2 million car and I got that over 1 weekend. If you grind anything you will find it is actually very well balanced (other than fishing of course because that is crap).

Also the rules (Fail RP, number 6)

It is not allowed to produce any kind of drugs in unowned buildings nor outside unless in your backyard.

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have everything max level other than chemistry and fishing. I only have level 23 chemistry so there is other good ways to make money than coke if you just play your cards right. I have a 2.2 million car and I got that over 1 weekend. If you grind anything you will find it is actually very well balanced (other than fishing of course because that is crap).

Also the rules (Fail RP, number 6)

It is not allowed to produce any kind of drugs in unowned buildings nor outside unless in your backyard.
Excuse me? Fishing is great. Fish like 200 lobsters in a couple hours while farming cocoa and doing some form of drug, and you'll be making like 210k + Cocoa money + Drug money

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Just do what pleases you. Almost everything has money in it. Some is more risky, some is less. Coke makes the most money but considering the risk, it still is a No NO for some. I never even started chemistry on this server cause of the risk. Farming and Fishing are the safest approaches to making money though not the fastest ones.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I personally don’t think it is, I have had max farming for a while now and I see almost no point. Legal farming is pointless because I make 5x the amount of money doing cocaine. The only good reason I see in max farming is the 11 plots you get, but other than that, I think people should prioritize other skills such as chemistry or mining.

Honestly once you can make coca (level 32 I believe) to me it’s not worth it. Base with some buddies doing coke/coca/LSD/etc. and you can sell coca leaves to people for a really good profit.

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'll say its worth the grind you can make coca leaves without having to worry about rent or getting raided.

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Worth the grind to make high end stuff and selling Cocoa makes good money with barely any risk.

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

its worth it reaching atleast level 30 in farming because these days selling coca leaves to players make much more money than selling cocoa and egg plants.

iiDreams

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Im not sure how much xp you get from coca, but talking in terms of profit higher farming is more profit. The difference between 30 and 99 farming is like 5-6 additional farming plots. bringing in an extra stack of coca per harvest