Status
Not open for further replies.

swavy5

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just wondering if it's possible to customize the default crosshair so I can get something more crosshair looking lol

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

From what i know theres no way of customizing it

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, but it may be not allowed. You can download crosshairs of steam and it will replace it.

swavy5

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, but it may be not allowed. You can download crosshairs of steam and it will replace it.
I don't think you can actually see/customize them on the server though because of allowlua and such is disabled. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure your custom downloaded crosshair would only display on singleplayer.

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think you can actually see/customize them on the server though because of allowlua and such is disabled. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure your custom downloaded crosshair would only display on singleplayer.
I downloaded a addon one time and it messed my crosshair up / changed it, it was ugly though and it wasnt for crosshairs so I deleted it and also maybe cl_openscript or whatever may allow crosshairs

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Just wondering if it's possible to customize the default crosshair so I can get something more crosshair looking lol
You can replace the current default crosshair with your own.

swavy5

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I downloaded a addon one time and it messed my crosshair up / changed it, it was ugly though and it wasnt for crosshairs so I deleted it and also maybe cl_openscript or whatever may allow crosshairs
Were you able to do this on Monolith itself or another server?

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Have you been able to successfully do it on the server?
Yes crosshairs are 100% possible on monolith or atleast they were a while back

swavy5

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes crosshairs are 100% possible on monolith or atleast they were a while back
could you send me the tutorial you used or how you did it exactly I can't figure it out lol

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

could you send me the tutorial you used or how you did it exactly I can't figure it out lol
You should be able to do a background logo crosshair you can search that tutorial on google, I've seen other methods used by several players on the server that are more stable but that would be a process in which I'd need to make a guide for on the forums.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes there is a command you can type in console for it here it is.
hud_draw_fixed_reticle 1 = On
hud_draw_fixed_reticle 0 = Off

Status
Not open for further replies.