Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tom Stevens
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221590766
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) 8BIT

Reason for Report: Making up some rules
Time of Occurrence: A few minutes ago
Evidence to support your claim:I didnt record the situation but 2 admins witnessed it @Hisoka @ChosenDemon
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ChosenDemon @A Dark ℛose Panda @Hisoka a few others dont know their forum tags.

Well what happend was i kidnapped jack brought him to the docks and made him throw his money in the water brought him to R10 put him in the bathtub and tried to make him say hes a punk bitch alot of times he kept putting in Looc that he dosent want to be banned for spam so i made a report 8Bit took it tpd to me and i explained the situation and he said "you cant make him Say the B word" i have looked for a rule against swearing and well i couldn't find one.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@8B1T

Players shouldn’t be forced to do something they’re uncomfortable with, especially younger ones.

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

60c3374ccfac7a3320088be9ce950c56.png

1f5f8b1e6ea9cf1b30acbc9a4f858cfd.png

089029c3d14de7db655d2b96c592b739.png

You were forcing him to say "punk b***" 100 times, which I stated was excessive profanity you then burst out laughing and left the game whilst in the sit so your sits were closed, I should've punished you for leaving mid-sit (as told by staff) but I didn't. I'll re-edit this later with more information.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@8B1T

Players shouldn’t be forced to do something they’re uncomfortable with, especially younger ones.
They are all around the same age. You know edggy pre-teens and all that.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ban the kid who didnt call himself a punk bitch for breaking fearp and stalling rp for using /looc and not calling himself a punk bitch. Also 8Bit the thingy you posted doesn't look like it would pertain to a IC situation . (I pretty much cuss every sentence I speak in character and havnt had that brought up to me.)

Before anyone ask's yes i am "a few others dont know their forum tags."

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Someone shouldn't be forced to spam something or say something they don't feel comfortable with, this was discussed before, you can't force someone to say or do something that may either 1. Get them in trouble, or 2. Make them uncomfortable. This is a ridiculous staff report. If I was in charge of the sit, and you left mid-sit, you wouldn't be on the server now or tomorrow, you are lucky @8B1T was nice to you, appreciate that.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This is stupid.
The way you're describing the kidnapping just sounds like you were borderline griefing another player.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.