DrDispenser

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't really make an official goodbye but... I've stopped playing Monolith 5 months ago.

Back then, I was a full-on Police Officer Main. It was fun, really fun. But the days got repetitive, the toxicity I receive from other players kept building. It was time for a break and something new. That was when I discovered another server. It was, well, great. Kinda on-par with Monolith. It was different, exceeded my expectations as the 1st highest-ranking British server.

Enough talk about another server, this is a Monolith Forums post after all. I missed the days of Monolith, I keep on looking back at the videos I recorded and I really wanted that again, of course, without the toxicity from other players. I even missed Winterford... But when it was April, I checked it out and woah...

I am SO impressed with the HL2RP April Fools joke. I've only seen screenshots but, actually experiencing it blew my mind. It was so different than the HL2RP server I played on and I only got nostalgia when I spoke in Radio etiquette in Voice Chat Radio.

Now when the HL2RP ends on Sunday, I might as well try again. Putting on the boots, get a gun and badge. And just. Well Have fun! back on Monolith.

It feels good to be back! Oh btw, when I stopped playing, @hawke was working on new Police Models. Is he done with them? Because those models were AMAZING!

Reactions: Thy

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back!

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

wb