Your Steam ID: 76561198100914871
Your Character Name: Jack Mikael

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Aaron
Ban Reason: AvoidingRP
Time of Occurrence: 16:00pm BST (Ish)
Relevant Evidence: N/A?
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Reason: So from what I am aware of the last thing that was happening was I was being arrested by an Lt and a Cadet I believe for like assault or public farming either one or both. After they started transporting me I had to go eat dinner (Got those parents that say stuff about eating downstairs and not on the computer etc), so I thought to myself well I'm already going Jail they can surely do along without me having to be present as I had to literally go otherwise parents were shouting and shit asking me to hurry up so as I knew what the outcome for me was I left and allowed the cops to continue doing whatever they wanted with me. I am not exactly sure what they wanted from me I assumed they was just going to put me in prison and leave me but I don't know if they wanted to talk to me or take my gun (I had a gun on my person, but didn't use it in the situation for which I got arrested for). Again, I assumed that the cops could handle me without being present unfortunately it looks like they couldn't for whatever reason. If accepted within the next hour or so I would be willing to continue the RP from where it left off, if possible.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Once you get on, you can either surrender your 1911 to Backflare so he can destroy it, or destroy it yourself and let me know so I can check the logs. I understand people have lives, but I recommend using /LOOC to let the other players around you know before just taking off.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.