Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jackson.
Your Steam ID: 76561198079655003
Your Character Name: Jackson Knight

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @codemonkey

Ban Reason: staff dis
Unban Reason: i was at prem locker near subs when i was vdmed by a car. i made a report and code monkey responded to it. while i was down gs9 robbed and killed the other people at prem locker. i was revived by code monkey after the firefight i asked for my gear back and gs9 said you would have been dead anyways so im not going to give you the gear. code monkey gets him to drop my gear and gs9 say they are going to just kill me and take it right after. as soon as code monkey goes invisible i go to deposit my mp5 and get off when gs9 told me to put my hands up and killed me. code monkey then revives me after i was killed and issued me points for breaking fear rp. i dont believe this was far since i had just gotten out of an admin sit and was not engaged in roleplay with gs9 before they vdmed me. after i recived points i called code monkey a loser which i apologize for but i believe what he did was messed up.

Time of Occurrence: 3/11/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: tommy wang,

Last edited:

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unban Reason: i was at prem locker near subs when i was vdmed by a car. i made a report and code monkey responded to it. while i was down gs9 robbed and killed the other people at prem locker. i was revived by code monkey after the firefight i asked for my gear back and gs9 said you would have been dead anyways so im not going to give you the gear. code monkey gets him to drop my gear and gs9 say they are going to just kill me and take it right after. as soon as code monkey goes invisible i go to deposit my mp5 and get off when gs9 told me to put my hands up and killed me. code monkey then revives me after i was killed and issued me points for breaking fear rp. i dont believe this was far since i had just gotten out of an admin sit and was not engaged in roleplay with gs9 before they vdmed me. after i recived points i called code monkey a loser which i apologize for but i believe what he did was messed up.
This is just a false story, While we may have killed everyone and you may have been VDMd (Not by us mind you). When you were respawned and whined for your gun back we told you "No you didnt need it back you would've died in the firefight" Code Monkey asked us to return it so we did (We were not forced) once you picked it back up we tried to initiate a mug in which you just said "I'm over this" and attempted to walk off while you were at gunpoint so we shot you to death and took our belongings back and code monkey began a sit for violation of FearRP and after that we were told we could leave.

EDIT: I was the person who killed this person spurring this event and I was there for up into the staff diss

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is just a false story, While we may have killed everyone and you may have been VDMd (Not by us mind you). When you were respawned and whined for your gun back we told you "No you didnt need it back you would've died in the firefight" Code Monkey asked us to return it so we did (We were not forced) once you picked it back up we tried to initiate a mug in which you just said "I'm over this" and attempted to walk off while you were at gunpoint so we shot you to death and took our belongings back and code monkey began a sit for violation of FearRP and after that we were told we could leave.

EDIT: I was the person who killed this person spurring this event and I was there for up into the staff diss
thats a lie lmao provide video of me saying that please

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Ultera and it was only me and code monkey at prem when i staff dissed your not even apart of this lol

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, please be more respectful during a sit. The staff is here to make your lives as players easier so that everyone follows the rules. We volunteer our time so calling us names for all of the work that our entire staff team does is hurtful and I will not tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.