Date and time of loss:20:45pm GMT
What happened: false code red

What do you need refunded: 1x acr 1x kev and helmet
Evidence:[/B] @Enviro

Enviro

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If I recall correctly, this situation is the same one in this refund request. (Correct me if I am wrong)
If so, I don't understand as to why you would have waited about a week to make a refund request.
I cannot verify the lost items that you have requested, as I do not recall your involvement in the situation.
I also checked the logs from the presumed date of the situation, and found nothing that could prove you lost an ACR.

Enviro

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I remember this situation. Boris was told to make a refund request because his items were lost, and the other person (presumably you) was given their gun back as I was able to find who took it in the logs.

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

no i never got my gun back in the situation you told both of us to make a refund request on the forums and tag you. i had forgot to do it until now

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i can look back in my recording if you want me to find it

Enviro

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If you have a video of me instructing you to make a refund request for those specific items then feel free to post the recording of it.
If I did mix up the situation with another, I apologize. However, I remain confident to my previous statement at the moment.

Enviro

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for providing this video.
I now recall this situation, and I have mixed it up with another one that had taken place with (I believe) Boris as well.
The situation was voided, and his friend (boris) was already given a full refund for the situation, shown in the link from earlier.
After viewing the video, I was able to recall seeing an ACR that was confiscated during this situation.
For this reason, I can verify only the ACR that he lost.
I am unsure as to why I was unable to find this in the logs of the online panel however.

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

there ya go buddy

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and eotech that was on the acr

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.
  • You will be refunded 1x ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.