• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Jail Times...

Peco

May 5, 2018
New York
Yeah, and if they come back the system throws them back in jail, so they can divide the sentence over several gameplays :)
I wonder why is that in other RP games players are willing to wait 3-10 hours, but here merely 30 minutes is a problem?
FACTS!!!!! let's take a look at santos, or arma. If you don't want to do the time don't do the crime...

rako

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Ireland
People are expecting low effort profits with no risk at all - that's not how illegal income is supposed to work, so now there's a fair amount of risk to it :)

Oct 1, 2017
People are expecting low effort profits with no risk at all - that's not how illegal income is supposed to work, so now there's a fair amount of risk to it :)
Yes some people do, but this is just something I think wouldn't work without a way to escape the prison from inside the prison. I don't think hitting someone with your fist should have the same punishment as murder. It's just not equivalent

Top Bottom