Some:Kid

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SomeKid
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80629801
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Frank McFurry

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @NASA

Reason for Report: Fail RP in hostage situation and admin abuse to get away from FailRP sit
What Happened: For the Fail RP part i will set the scene. Me and 3 others (not on the forums i think) were robbing the bank and we had 2 men hostage one called bibi and the other called Jack i think, all 4 of us being the bank robbers had guns aiming at the hostages. I was the negotiator for this (bank robber team) and the cop negotiator was an officer who was taking orders from the accused @NASA NASA was told 2 times to leave the bank or we kill the hostages and he did not do so and before that we demanded that all guns were away and still NASA kept his gun out, therefor not valuing the hostages lifes. The officer negotiating then called the negotiations off and 2 cops died including the hostage and all 4 bank robbers died and the civ hostage died. As you can see 2 cops and 2 hostages died because of him not meeting our demands and all this could have been avoided by simply RPing and Respecting the lives off the hostages. And then when @NASA died he then wrote in OOC about us shooting first so i told him why in OOC and he then responded asking us to keep this out of OOC even though him the moderator did so. When i did report this i went in a sit with @Beta Spirit and the officer that negotiated and he told us everything he did when negotiating was through @NASA. @Beta Spirit then tried getting NASA to explain himself and NASA vanished and went away ignoring us asking him to come and the @Beta Spirit teleporting him to the sit. I feel this is admin abuse and is why i took time out my day to write this.
Time of Occurrence: 11:47 24/06/17
Evidence to support your claim: @Beta Spirit and video of ooc his being unprofessional and not setting a good example.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Beta Spirit @Jack (jack not sure if this is the right jack)
, https://gyazo.com/652fdc42a8f5514294a9b587cb9eb61a

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

OOC message was accident and was meant to inform the other admin, was meant to put it as a /pm. Like I said most of it was a massive cluster fuck and many details and logs were fuzzy

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, the FailRP situation, was a big "cluster fuck" as @Beta Spirit said the staff member of whom was on the case. In the eyes the police force saw you guys shoot, so they shot back. I was not a chief I was a sergeant there are 3 others. Secondly, I will admit my speaking in OOC was unprofessional that is why I ended it and said to take it to reports if there is furthermore of a problem. Lastly, the OOC message you are using from @Beta Spirit as main evidence was an accident he did not think that he was just repeating what you (or the other players in the sit) were telling him in the sit. He accidentally used the wrong prefix and said it on OOC on accident as you can see above.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, the FailRP situation, was a big "cluster fuck" as @Beta Spirit said the staff member of whom was on the case. In the eyes the police force saw you guys shoot, so they shot back. I was not a chief I was a sergeant there are 3 others. Secondly, I will admit my speaking in OOC was unprofessional that is why I ended it and said to take it to reports if there is furthermore of a problem. Lastly, the OOC message you are using from @Beta Spirit as main evidence was an accident he did not think that he was just repeating what you (or the other players in the sit) were telling him in the sit. He accidentally used the wrong prefix and said it on OOC on accident as you can see above.
Just thought i would mention this @Beta Spirit did agree with me and @Beta Spirit did witness you admin abusing and flying away from an admin sit you were brought to.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

OOC message was accident and was meant to inform the other admin, was meant to put it as a /pm. Like I said most of it was a massive cluster fuck and many details and logs were fuzzy
And also the officer doing the negotiations told me you were the one telling him to do stuff and no one else and he also said you broke rp by talking about failrp in the middle of a situation at which i did hear.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You denied all my requests even asking you to leave the bank area for the lives of the hostages which, you did not do and therefor, breaking the fail rp rule "FailRP - Actions performed by your character that is not probable and does not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role." your role was a cop and i don't any cops would do what you did in real life... @NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

My main point for you being demoted and stripped of your rank was for using your admin powers to get away from a sit intentionally in front of another moderator. This was the first time meeting you so this was not a good first impression and i feel as if this was not the first or last time you will abuse your power for the better of you. @NASA

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I did say to him that they could leave when I did bring him to me

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I did say when I was told that NASA was already in a sit that he could go back to it so he was perfectly fine to leave my sit in my eyes

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Some:Kid You probably should not post 5 messages in a row as it could look like you are trying to get your post count up. Secondly, you were reporting me mainly on the FailRP and what @Beta Spirit said in OOC. Now you are reporting me for leaving an admin sit which is nulled as @Beta Spirit said above.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I did say when I was told that NASA was already in a sit that he could go back to it so he was perfectly fine to leave my sit in my eyes
Then why did you not say that and lead me to writing this report o_O OMFG You literally agreed with me when i said he fail rped and admin abused next time please tell if he was in another sit cause i just wasted my time : (

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Some:Kid letting a cadet drive and acknowledging that was breaking the rules and not listening to a superior officer on recording. You were an officer I was SWAT. I was a higher rank than you but you chose to order me around.
Yes i remember this, however have you read the rules regarding this section of the forums. P.S. I was role-playing teaching the cadet how to drive and how to know what code to do and when and also you were SWAT therefor, you take orders from me.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Basically, you do not have any viewable proof of the accused staff members abusing their powers in this report - therefore the abuse report is denied.

NASA called off the OOC discussion so where is your problem?
Beta Spirit simply used the wrong chat and you are making a big deal out of it? Come on man.

There is no need for the community management and server directors to take any action in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.