Xavier

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [NWA] lil hotty
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62160320
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Xavier Dimitre

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @NASA

Reason for Report: I was being arrested and I was trying to point out that jakes partner sold an AR-15 on the market, which is against the rules to do as a cop. He then threatened to ban me for not getting in his car and going to jail
Time of Occurrence: during the hour of 12:00 AM 7/9/17
Evidence to support your claim:
[00:15] Xavier Demitri says "Tyler how is that AR 15 ?"
[00:16] Tyler Soviet says "Sold it."

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tyler soviet

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your evidence is not valid as it can be altered any way evidence is pictures and videos. You were not complying with a staff member and breaking FearRP for almost 15 minutes I was being very lenient with you. If needed I will post the recordings of the whole situation. As for you saying that I was not listening to you making a report you were a criminal under arrest and even if you were a civilian police can not go off "he said she said".

Xavier

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is indeed not true; I believe we can ask tyler and I think I will get his honest confession; As for the report I was told I could make a report if I got In your car which was indeed a lie; I refused to get in your car as my rights were not read as well as the fact that I felt I was in a hostile position. Mind you I was shooting straight at you as you were running straight in my direction with hand cuffs, Fear rp ?.

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This is indeed not true; I believe we can ask tyler and I think I will get his honest confession; As for the report I was told I could make a report if I got In your car which was indeed a lie; I refused to get in your car as my rights were not read as well as the fact that I felt I was in a hostile position. Mind you I was shooting straight at you as you were running straight in my direction with hand cuffs, Fear rp ?.

Your last statement is not true. As I had to carry the rp sit to an admin sit you were not complying therefor a valid reason to ban you. As I said you are being banned you began to apply and sent 4 reports in-game about abuse as you were told multiple times to make a report on the forums which you did. Again if a higher up wants to see what happened I will be more than willing to upload the footage.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

No abuse here, you broke fearRP and he was in his full right to ban you, however he didn't.
I was shooting straight at you as you were running straight in my direction with hand cuffs
If you have any evidence of it please do post it here within 24 hours, otherwise this report is denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.