LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

January 21st - Lawrence
Guess im 2Hardd, free all my goons permanently banned till its backwards. Alphabet boys comin bacc, to smoke sum10. Gotta little change but it ain't change me, sorry i been gone so long while you was in the house. If you ain't ride wit me in the trenches of monolith , don't try to slide wit me. I'm Lawrence Stark's and im bacck in 5 days. Going crazE all 2k19.
I worked for dis so get the wrong message.

hotwheels 2.pngNO KAPP2.pngRONDO.jpgCoolin.jpgpmxforreal.png

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

is GS9 making a reeturn?!!!! :eyes:

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

January 21st - Lawrence
Guess im 2Hardd, free all my goons permanently banned till its backwards. Alphabet boys comin bacc, to smoke sum10. Gotta little change but it ain't change me, sorry i been gone so long while you was in the house. If you ain't ride wit me in the trenches of monolith , don't try to slide wit me. I'm Lawrence Stark's and im bacck in 5 days. Going crazE all 2k19.
View attachment 5442View attachment 5443View attachment 5444View attachment 5446
MY FUCKING BOY LAWRENCE IS BACK

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That’s a lot of guns you got there

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

its like you guys want people to get banned, have more faith in people.
some people really do change after they receive their first punishment, but others just go out of their way to break the rules and it’s hard to keep placing faith on those types of repeat offenders

We don’t take pleasure in punishing players, our intention is to provide a fair and enjoyable RP experience for all and the only way we can accomplish that is by enforcing our rules. They’re not gibberish, the rules have a purpose in the way they’re written

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

*cough* Gurrazor Bucks *cough*

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

some people really do change after they receive their first punishment, but others just go out of their way to break the rules and it’s hard to keep placing faith on those types of repeat offenders

We don’t take pleasure in punishing players, our intention is to provide a fair and enjoyable RP experience for all and the only way we can accomplish that is by enforcing our rules. They’re not gibberish, the rules have a purpose in the way they’re written
Yeah I guess so but I have a warning list that's gigantic and every once in a while I may receive a verbal warning but I don't get in to much trouble anymore

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You'll get banned sooner or later again for being trigger-happy. I'm calling it already
This is why they get banned. Because staff just want a reason to ban them, lmao. Maybe actually believe that they can do good and give them inspiration and they wouldn’t do it ffs

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This is why they get banned. Because staff just want a reason to ban them, lmao. Maybe actually believe that they can do good and give them inspiration and they wouldn’t do it ffs
exactly

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

People can change and do good yeah, but there are just some that don't ;)

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why do we want reasons to ban someone? I don’t think we would voluntarily want to be involved in drama, get yelled at, or get talked at behind our backs. If it happens it happens but we don’t look for it. Either you break the rules or you don’t, it’s that simple and we don’t make up reasons to ban someone

Anywayyy, getting back on topic, @llJohnnyboyll can’t wait to see you in game :)

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah that was a bit uncalled for. Lawrence's ban was not even remotely related to RDM complaints. It was entirely his use of the "N word" (God I feel like a child having to censor a word for sensitive GenZ). I would know, I was the one who banned him. While yes, he has a history I wouldn't throw him in with the gametracker kids like Kevin and UltraDowny. He was always respectful in sits, and was making a fair effort to better himself by our rules prior to the banned word slip up. It's bad to label people

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah that was a bit uncalled for. Lawrence's ban was not even remotely related to RDM complaints. It was entirely his use of the "N word" (God I feel like a child having to censor a word for sensitive GenZ). I would know, I was the one who banned him. While yes, he has a history I wouldn't throw him in with the gametracker kids like Kevin and UltraDowny. He was always respectful in sits, and was making a fair effort to better himself by our rules prior to the banned word slip up. It's bad to label people
I only label him as my captain, the true legend of the sea

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

It is funny I have been called many horrible things in my days playing mono. Cant say for sure if its ooc or not but I tend to think that it is when someone runs up on me and calls me a f*got. I do report it and I get told that it is fine if its character so what can you do? I mean racism and toxicity is fine if its all in character I guess. But you say the n*gga word one time that's a bean sir.. @Eldar987 you said you had to give him the bean.. I know Lawrence is certainly not racist so why the bean?? Makes no sense way I see it.