Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 라이메루
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98342274
Your Character Name: Jav Javichu.

Which Staff blacklisted you: @PMX
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons.

Blacklist Length: 1 month.
Blacklist Reason: Breaking raid timer.

Unblacklist Reason: In my opinion and in all of my honesty i think a month is too much even tho yes, i do understand that i was given three warnings, and i know i did wrong but i didn't really think really think that nothing bad was gonna happen when i broke the rule because i wasn't thinking straight i was acting out of impulse without reasoning and thinking twice about it, i'd say a week blacklist is more fair because i didn't really break any rules when i joined back after getting unbanned.

I learnt from this situation and i take back all of the trash talking in radio after being blacklisted, i think it would be fair if i got it lowered to 2 days since i already served 5 but thats up to PMX here, i'm sorry for all of the trouble i caused i just want to be able to participate in the purge and play as a cop or defend myself or others from raiders while grinding, i will think twice next time a thought of breaking the raid timer goes through my mind.

Time of Occurrence: About 5 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As you mentioned you were warned on three different occasions in order not to do it. You completely disregarded our warnings and decided to still go for it, without thinking on the consequences.
You just came back from a permanent community ban, so intentionally breaking rules will not be tolerated, in any way, shape or form.

The blacklist will remain in place for now. You may reappeal in 1 week.
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.