Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Leader Of Yakuza : Would like to join as a PARTNER to the bussiness under our terms therefore you'll get Protection and help, i've also got PhD in bussiness and management, so i know how to run a successfull establishment !. DM ME on forums for further discussion !
Wait you said you were gonna help me and u used this exact same message

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Consider your bussiness as Closed from now on !
Seeing that you have miss spelled business 4 times now I really doubt that. You’re a joke!

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay y‘all. Let‘s chill out with the flaming

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

A man who jokes about other's words is lowkey dumb af
don't worry kid i'll take care of you personally
You post on my thread trying to bring your BUSINESS with terrible spelling how am I meant to take you seriously. You're a fucking molehill and I'm finna make a mountain out of you. Call me kid yet you flex on your feed about going to school in shorts in 15C. Please know your place and don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash pal. ;)

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You post on my thread trying to bring your BUSINESS with terrible spelling how am I meant to take you seriously. You're a fucking molehill and I'm finna make a mountain out of you. Call me kid yet you flex on your feed about going to school in shorts in 15C. Please know your place and don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash pal. ;)
i am speechless how much brain cells i am losing from your comments, i am not from america i am self taught english quit flaming people because they don't have a good english

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i am speechless how much brain cells i am losing from your comments, i am not from america i am self taught english quit flaming people because they don't have a good english
I'm not flaming you I am proving a point. If you want to go around posting on my shop with a business proposition the best you can do is spell check your "respectable" request. Please stop commenting on my post it has gone too far at this point.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Back to business. If you have requested attachments I'm going to decline all orders and make a more refined away of calculating the cost of the attachments. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yo, the AK/mp5 are way to high, an way to negotiate

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So does this mean ur gonna work with me

Canuck

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Shot me a text next time you are awake and we will talk then.
Only just saw this sorry about that, I'm capable of creating guns ACR E and under and am planning to learn more.

Kevjord

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dan veira
Request: x3 M3 Super 90
Price: 67,500
Timezone: EST

Status
Not open for further replies.