Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton
Target Steam Name: RipJeff1Year
Target Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183613004
Target Character Name: Jeff Hunter

Ban Length: 1 Year (Recently Changed to Permanent)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason: Exploiting
Time of Occurrence: Around 8:30 Pacific Standard Time
Additional members involved/witnessing: @jeff fisher @Eldar987 @Bob King
Explanation: I am writing this ban appeal in this section of the forum specifically because I could not think of any other section this could fit in and I would like to fill in my side of the story. I go in the Town Hall with a couple of buddies with intent to hold the mayor for ransom, however, we get interrupted and a shootout occurs in the lobby. I manage to put down one officer until I see another officer crouching but moving at running speed shooting my friends including me and I get killed by him. In a fit of rage I immediately call an admin with intent to report a "BUG" that I had just witnessed that gave an unfair advantage. I am teleported then he is teleported, It is apparent that the bug ceases upon death and this was clearly the case. I explained what I saw, however, I had no video evidence in order to show the bug but Jeff managed to "Replicate" the bug. This was immediately taken as the fact that Jeff purposefully exploited the bug in order to give himself an unfair advantage over us but I perceived it as him trying to report an already well known bug in the server. I know that his history does not give good standing when it comes to exploits. I know for a FACT that Jeff would purposefully exploit a bug because for as long as I have known him, he has never done as such.

*On a side note* When I went to the gun store shortly after this situation took place, the bug was replicated on my end as it is caused by crouching and entering a car, once the car is exited the player model will be forced in a crouching animation but will be moving at normal speed* "This was not intentional in any way"
"This may not be the exact cause of the bug, I am just trying to tell what happend from personal experience"

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Id like to add that why would i even want to try to kill my friends there allys of myne and i know it was them because of seeing thomas and his 69 license plate and ajax's car in this sit i stoped and reported the bug right away

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you can not appeal bans for other players. Whether or not it was done on purpose, our rule state:
Any form of hacking, abusing or exploiting to gain an advantage over a player is not allowed. Report accidental exploiting to the respective staff members immediately and refrain from using and sharing those.
While I have personally seen several people use this while walking around, have I not seen anyone "accidently" exploiting it or even reporting it after they used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.